• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning!!
The only thing I can think of wrt bottle caps under the bathroom sink is that he filled them weigh roach killer or bleach or some other weirdness?
Back then n St. Ralph after a few days of bliss.

Lids come off bottles because they generally aren't made of recyclable plastic, but, I can't explain the rest.

Watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice later tonight with my neighbor. She's a bit weird and it's likely we will get a bit weird with certain substances. I won't say more than that.

Think we’re taking the housewives to the B-E-A-C-H can’t say it out loud or they start spinning.

Watch out for that baby oil.
Funny you say that. One of the last times I hung out with her, I was blasted out of my mind and she was taking care of me like a baby on her couch.

I pick and choose the times I'm willing to hang out with her. Those times often end up not how I expected.

She's in her 60s, retired, likes to get weird sometimes. And sometimes I say hey, I'll be your Huckleberry.

At least the good thing is the movie theater is within short walking distance so no one is going to be stupid try to drive home.

0 - 2 vs the knockoff rear sets bolting right on.

Not giving up, but everytime I touch them the twinz lose their shit so it hasn't been a priority.

Back