• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

So, Koi - you need to spread the word here in the KITTIES thread about THIS!

I was trying to be non-chalant about it by including it in my signature...

but since you requested :hail


Well, you may or may not remember all the previous threads.... here and here.... but after all that, we have PATCHES!

Not only do we have patches but we have been true to our word and so far 50% of all donations received for our patches have gone back to BARF and Whiskers Tails and Ferals, a Napa Non-Profit.

So far we have donated 75 dollars ((That's 30 Patches!)) to both funds and hope to continue to do so!

We are going to start this thread to offer them up to anyone who wants one, for a minimum donation of 5 dollars and that will include shipping.

You can send paypal donations to i_am_the_koi@yahoo.com or PM me and arrange for a cash donation if you don't have paypal. You can always come out to a Misfit Ride up in the North Bay as well and pick one up while enjoying a :ride

Please include your screen-name from BARF and how many patches you want for your donation as well as a mailing address.

If you just want to donate and not get a patch, cool too!

Either way the puppies, kitty's, and BARFers of the world appreciate it!

DSC_97911.jpg
 
Jenn

Yes, I have used the heating pad, he likes it

But I like to see him in his jammies :rofl

I'll get some pics soon

Koi, yes I am hot. Very hot. I am perimenopausal and sweating like a pig all the time

Wait, you didn't mean that kind of hot did you :rofl

damned whippersnappers :p
 
Koi, yes I am hot. Very hot.

Only part I care about... Didn't read the rest but am waiting for Pics or GTFO! :twofinger

Anyways

Kitty's playing basketball

[youtube]HhQBsg35MM8[/youtube]
 
Her new drinking fountain....

DSC_0102.jpg



Sleeping in the sun


DSC_0087.jpg
 
Oh, Koi - she's so CUTE! She's a baby! She looks like Miss Mercy Kitten's identical twin (except Mercy had her ear nicked).

She's going on 2 years now... I call her my Perma-Kitten!

Definitely was the runt of the litter. Despite good food and plenty of exercise, she has no leg strength as compared to your average "cat".

She's standing to drink cause she can't jump on the edge, which I'm thankful, I'm scared to death she'll jump into the pond and not be able to get out.

Don't have to worry about her jumping up on furniture, she has to be lifted to get there.

Can let her out back, and not worry about her running away, she can't get over any of the fences, though I think if she pissed off the wrong crow it'd fly away with her.

I did build her a kitty highway system to get around the patio which she loves. Ladders, ledges, window sills, it makes me want to do the rest of the house as a kitty highway system, but then I'd be strange :wtf
 
I would be glad if Toots got up to 7lbs, though she might be more wide then tall at that point, :rofl Also would be happy to see her use her claws and climb. I have to be vigilant about keeping them cut otherwise they get long really quick and she has problems walking.

She hovers just over 4lbs... though I think it depends on when her most recent trip to the catbox was. I always have to read labels on anything I get for her to check it's weight requirements, alot of medications are meant for those 7-15 lbs cats, not the lil permakittens.
 
Both vet's that I've taken her too have said she's a runt but that she's healthy and there should be no concern. Take certain precautions, accept she'll never be a full sized tiger, and enjoy her.

She doesn't know she's small, she still throws down and wrestles the bigger cats, tries to keep up as they run around the house, and of course, sleeps just like they all do.
 
Girlfriend had some fun w/ the cats over haloween:

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg


These are the same two strays I took in last year. The big one is now 17lbs, the little one is around 9lbs.
 
awesome kitty kats

Boris and Natasha need a visit from Aussie Pet Mobile :rofl

Lion cuts ftmfw :party
 
Boris and Natasha need a visit from Aussie Pet Mobile :rofl

Lion cuts ftmfw :party

Are you familiar with them and their costs?
We use Kate's on Fulton and Divisadero and they raised their rates to more than $80 for the lion.
 
Are you familiar with them and their costs?
We use Kate's on Fulton and Divisadero and they raised their rates to more than $80 for the lion.

Yes I am familiar :)

Our new addition, Archie aka Snuffles The Ice Cream Cat, is a white long haired blue (cross) eyed beauty. Pictures are in here. Anyhoo, when we got him from ARF, he had matted fur, lumpies I call them, so I called Aussie Pet Mobile and they came to the house and gave him a lion cut

Fabulous service. Arrived on time, nice wagon thing, Archie only had to go from the garage to the van, no long car trip. The lady spent over two hours on him, shampoo, nail trim, ears cleaned, blow dry, lion cut.

Granted it was $125, not including tip, but it was way less stressful on him and me. I didn't have to take him and leave him in a cage for however long til they got to him, no howling car ride there and back, personal service

Highly recommend them :thumbup

And, the lion cut will last around 6-8 months so really worth it to me for him not to have lumpies. Might get Honey Bee a lion cut too :rofl She won't know it's a boys hair cut will she ???
 
Back
Top