Xenophonii
RIP Bunny
Woah my cat does that too, fold-y paws too
I call that the half catipiller... when the back paws are folded up, it's a full catipiller..
Woah my cat does that too, fold-y paws too
So, Koi - you need to spread the word here in the KITTIES thread about THIS!




Koi, yes I am hot. Very hot.

this threadOh, Koi - she's so CUTE! She's a baby! She looks like Miss Mercy Kitten's identical twin (except Mercy had her ear nicked).

Also would be happy to see her use her claws and climb. I have to be vigilant about keeping them cut otherwise they get long really quick and she has problems walking.They could be scarred for life!!

Boris and Natasha need a visit from Aussie Pet Mobile
Lion cuts ftmfwarty
Are you familiar with them and their costs?
We use Kate's on Fulton and Divisadero and they raised their rates to more than $80 for the lion.
She won't know it's a boys hair cut will she ???