• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Retail giants are blaming their lower profits on theft...

As much as your post has :)

I mean, I am just responding to your derail that is confusing to me and trying to participate, but I am wishing your statement were clearer. It seems not to be super clear to me right now?

As a member of a Bay Area Forum, for Motorcycle Riders in the San Francisco Bay Area, where we talk about San Francisco Bay Area things, I am just trying to see your statement?

All of Nevada is a shithole.

Nah, Vegas is fucking great.

I’ve never understood the allure of Florida. Flat, miserably hot in the summers, no real seasonal changes in the other three seasons, severe weather out the ass most of the year…it’s not worth it.

Have you even met Cuban Women, Bro? Most of Florida is a nightmare swamp, but Miami seems like an awesome place to live if you don't mind tropical climates.

Hot hot in summer, cold cold in winter, no rain, no coastal breeze.

Heaven.

Pretty close, you missing some stuff. You comparing coast of CA with it.
Vegas gets really hot but Reno not that much. We had few days over 100 but with no humidity it actually is not that bad. Same temperature in central CA is worse. It will get cold in winter and snow. For those that like to ski it is Heaven with all ski resorts within 1 hour drive.
CA coast is beautiful.

We love burners, they pass through town and leave shit load of money and go in desert where nobody can see them.
Mostly Californians enjoying shithole :)

Pretty close, you missing some stuff. You comparing coast of CA with it.
Vegas gets really hot but Reno not that much. We had few days over 100 but with no humidity it actually is not that bad. Same temperature in central CA is worse. It will get cold in winter and snow. For those that like to ski it is Heaven with all ski resorts within 1 hour drive.
CA coast is beautiful.

Sounds better than where my brother lives in Dallas, for sure.

We love burners, they pass through town and leave shit load of money and go in desert where nobody can see them.
Mostly Californians enjoying shithole :)

It is also exciting to go to the clubs and bars here in civilization while they are gone.

:laughing

Sounds better than where my brother lives in Dallas, for sure.

Humidity there is why. East coast is that way as well. I lived in New York City and it was terrible in summer when heat comes and humidity. Add all concrete and asphalt to that and all you can do is sit by AC all day.
I don't even have AC in my house, not needed. Few days in summer I fire up swamp cooler. Been at 5300' also helps.
I have been in Dallas and Houston area when I was racing. Even at around 90º it is not fun. Worst ever was racing in Las Vegas with temp 118º. No shade, bikes overheating, full gear on... Half a grid blew up engine :)

Have you even met Cuban Women, Bro? Most of Florida is a nightmare swamp, but Miami seems like an awesome place to live if you don't mind tropical climates.

I do mind tropical climates. For me, nothing will top South Korea in monsoon season, but Miami is damn close.

Humidity there is why. East coast is that way as well. I lived in New York City and it was terrible in summer when heat comes and humidity. Add all concrete and asphalt to that and all you can do is sit by AC all day.
I don't even have AC in my house, not needed. Few days in summer I fire up swamp cooler. Been at 5300' also helps.
I have been in Dallas and Houston area when I was racing. Even at around 90º it is not fun. Worst ever was racing in Las Vegas with temp 118º. No shade, bikes overheating, full gear on... Half a grid blew up engine :)

Lived in Westport Connecticut as a kid and the humidity did suck.

But went to college and grad school in Miami and loved the weather as you have 9 great months.

Left before Andrew.

We only had a/c in the bedroom

This thread is now CA vs NV.

How fun.

I believe Phoenix IS in contention due to this summer's 110+, 2023 record.
All of June, flapping about low temps, nothing above 110 yet, , ,
Starting June 30, working on the record of 52 days above 110, close @ 50 now.
All of this put my temps up to mid 100's, out of the 90* range here in Cottonwood.

You got fix for theft? :)

No... :laughing

Nothing that would be accepted by the people in charge.
Wild West shit for mobs and gangs :kicknuts :sniper with a side of :gsxrgrl for those truly trying to make life work and struggle.

Back