• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

bce.jpg

HelloKitty.jpg

badger.jpg

grip.jpg

Last edited:
+1 i was wondering the same thing

This was shot with Nikon D300 and an SB800 held off camera on a monopod by my assistant, set off with pocket wizards. The post was done in Aperture. Thanks for looking!

Jenn

Same idea...
7981646978_37cabace0b.jpg

7981645031_ff61d775aa.jpg

This was shot with Nikon D300 and an SB800 held off camera on a monopod by my assistant, set off with pocket wizards. The post was done in Aperture. Thanks for looking!

Jenn

Same idea...
7981646978_37cabace0b.jpg

7981645031_ff61d775aa.jpg

:applause :thumbup

Well, I've been in Finland 2 months, but I haven't been doing much shooting. It's kinda been a mix of being busy, the lack of motivation that arises when you don't see the sun for weeks at a time, and finally that it's really freaking cold. So, not worth doing a dedicated thread like I did for my Japan travels.

Morning view from a friend's cabin
IMG_8292-XL.jpg

One of the PhDs that I'm here doing research with. He's holding the first fish I have caught in probably 20 years. Pike fishing is actually quite fun.
IMG_8305-XL.jpg

IMG_8298-XL.jpg

They tried demolishing this grain silo about 10 times. Apparently it finally went down on the 12th.
IMG_8318-Edit-XL.jpg

Beer is MEGA expensive here due to the taxes. A friend here is an avid brewer and came up with this California style IPA to hold me over.
IMG_8508-XL.jpg

He also has some guinea pigs. They're rather amusing animals.
IMG_8538-XL.jpg

Tons-o-malt
IMG_8513-XL.jpg

I was given the menial task of weighing hops. Its understandable as my friend takes brewing quite seriously, and I would have messed up anything else.
IMG_8547-XL.jpg

Ah, the smell was amazing. Made me miss west coast beer.
IMG_8557-XL.jpg

They have huge formal parties after someone gets there PhD here. Part of this one was a quiz about the graduate. The Finns speak great English, but the person writing the quiz got a bit lazy with the translation on that first question.
IMG_8709-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I've been in Finland 2 months, but I haven't been doing much shooting. It's kinda been a mix of being busy, the lack of motivation that arises when you don't see the sun for weeks at a time, and finally that it's really freaking cold. So, not worth doing a dedicated thread like I did for my Japan travels.

Oh, and my wonderful 5Dii is all messed up. Jacked up the autofocus trying to do a drunken wheelie on a bicycle in Japan :facepalm. Gotta send it in to CPS when I get back to the states. For now, forgive my poorly focused photos.

Morning view from a friend's cabin
IMG_8292-XL.jpg

One of the PhDs that I'm here doing research with. He's holding the first fish I have caught in probably 20 years. Pike fishing is actually quite fun.
IMG_8305-XL.jpg

IMG_8298-XL.jpg

They tried demolishing this grain silo about 10 times. Apparently it finally went down on the 12th.
IMG_8318-Edit-XL.jpg

Beer is MEGA expensive here due to the taxes. A friend here is an avid brewer and came up with this California style IPA to hold me over.
IMG_8508-XL.jpg

He also has some guinea pigs. They're rather amusing animals.
IMG_8538-XL.jpg

Tons-o-malt
IMG_8513-XL.jpg

I was given the menial task of weighing hops. Its understandable as my friend takes brewing quite seriously, and I would have messed up anything else.
IMG_8547-XL.jpg

Ah, the smell was amazing. Made me miss west coast beer.
IMG_8557-XL.jpg

They have huge formal parties after someone gets there PhD here. Part of this one was a quiz about the graduate. The Finns speak great English, but the person writing the quiz got a bit lazy with the translation on that first question.
IMG_8709-XL.jpg

Nice lifestyle/environmental portraits :)
jm

Back