• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Could one assume, with the angle of the horizon, that maybe a little wine accompanied the sunset :)

Na, it was taken hanging off the deck of my boat. I didn't notice the angle :|

Took my bike out around town and took these pictures last weekend.

Attachments

• DSC01980.jpg
    DSC01980.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC02051.jpg
    DSC02051.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 56
One from Tahoe a few weeks ago. Looking at the Nevada side, maybe over Carson City. For about an hour you didn't need to wait more than 30 seconds for another pop.

QLjAKGF.jpg

One from Tahoe a few weeks ago. Looking at the Nevada side, maybe over Carson City. For about an hour you didn't need to wait more than 30 seconds for another pop.

QLjAKGF.jpg

Wow... very cool, Byke!! I haven't tried to capture lightning before...

^^^^ byke that's an outstanding capture :thumbup

Wow... very cool, Byke!! I haven't tried to capture lightning before...

Thanks guys. It's actually really easy when you have a busy storm like that one. You just setup a long exposure and keep clicking off a new one while you sip your beer and enjoy the show. :)

Thanks guys. It's actually really easy when you have a busy storm like that one. You just setup a long exposure and keep clicking off a new one while you sip your beer and enjoy the show. :)

Hah! My kind of photography!

Oh wow!

Is anyone else bound to just an iPhone camera?

I'm proud to say that I had to google that. :laughing

Outta Control, those are sweet!

Thanks Byke and to who ever is interested in going to the canyons I can offer some tips to get some amazing shots.

Back