• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

My new 14-24 arrived :)

15344279163_a146d08f5d_b.jpg

that's fucking surreal dude:thumbup

Actually went out an took sum pitchers yesterday. We went to check out the snow at Tahoe, which was super disappointing, but it was still fun. First few are Sugar Pine Point State Park and the last couple are probably obvious. :)

Ehdk4kL.jpg

CcfxQ2w.jpg

8BARHI9.jpg

r7HL05v.jpg

uAwU6PX.jpg

Nice. I'm still waiting for snow also. Hoping Truckee will have a bunch by Christmas.

How do you guys post such large pics? Mine are always the smaller size or I get the file to big error?

No. I'm not that sofisticated.:(

Imgur is your friend:thumbup they have it all laid out for you. all you have to do is play around with the editing for your pics and voila. i tried several hosting sites before i found Imgur.

Be careful though! once you're in, it's hard to get out:laughing

How do you guys post such large pics? Mine are always the smaller size or I get the file to big error?

they're not uploaded, they are linked. If you click reply to one, you'll see the code. I use flickr, i assume the others are similar - you choose the html option for share and cut'n'paste the url like:

"
"

Oh wow!

Is anyone else bound to just an iPhone camera?

For the time being. Waiting for photobucket.....

Some very nice pics on the last 3 pages. Glad I found this thread. It will keep me entertained for a few hours. :)

iphone shots
From Yosemite, Thanksgiving weekend.

Randomness

On approach. Older Samsung....
image.jpg

Newport? Just got back from HB last night. SNA was getting a little chaotic!

Haven't posted in ages. Here's a smattering of my pictures.

My first attempt at knife making
IMG_0306-XL.jpg

The biggest black widow I have in my lab
IMG_0239-2-XL.jpg

Camping over thanksgiving
IMG_0119-XL.jpg

SD
IMG_0119-XL.jp

Auburn
IMG_9969-5-XL.jpg

Nevada City
IMG_9641-XL.jpg

Downieville
IMG_9640-XL.jpg

shop
IMG_9622-XL.jpg

dog
IMG_0113-XL.jpg

Why do you have blackwidow in your lab...?
Also link that shit! :laughing

Thanks for ruining my Christmas with that black widow picture. Now Christmas is ruin, Everything Ruin.

Back