• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Thanks for ruining my Christmas with that black widow picture. Now Christmas is ruin, Everything Ruin.

Hope this cheers you up.

SantaRawr_zpsb0dacd8c.jpg

Learning more about my X100T
Unedited RAW (straight off the camera) vs Classic Chrome profile (no other edits) vs Lightroom Edit (Classic Chrome as a base and a bit more saturation)

Unedited RAW
8Qwssbl.jpg

Classic Chrome Profile
5PBbGAr.jpg

LR Edit
ETw2NZB.jpg

Unedited RAW
tSGqUPW.jpg

Classic Chrome
vwYBwGf.jpg

LR Edit
ueYCNA8.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you have blackwidow in your lab...?
Also link that shit! :laughing

I study them! I currently have a couple hundred adults or near-adults. I also have a ton of egg sacs that have hatched or are near hatching.

Thanks for ruining my Christmas with that black widow picture. Now Christmas is ruin, Everything Ruin.

Let me ruin it some more!

Here's one of my pet widows
BC9A9481-4-XL.jpg

I've posted this one before, but might as well toss it up again to creep you out.
IMG_9421-X2.jpg

I study them! I currently have a couple hundred adults or near-adults. I also have a ton of egg sacs that have hatched or are near hatching.

Let me ruin it some more!

Remind me to never to go over to your house.:twofinger

Remind me to never to go over to your house.:twofinger

Well, they're all in my lab. But, one of my pets widows had an egg sac which I didn't take care of before leaving for a weekend. Of course, it hatched while my wife and I were in San Diego. The result was a few hundred spiderlings all over the house.

BC9A9586-2-XL.jpg

I know it is not a photo but this is my present to you Jdizzy. :teeth

[youtube]zh2xADw-jzY[/youtube]

Well, they're all in my lab. But, one of my pets widows had an egg sac which I didn't take care of before leaving for a weekend. Of course, it hatched while my wife and I were in San Diego. The result was a few hundred spiderlings all over the house.
If that would ever happen to my house this would be the result.
tumblr_lou7k1iHop1qb5esko1_500.gif

I know it is not a photo but this is my present to you Jdizzy. :teeth
Woodplow after I smack the shit out of that spider.

Fuck you guys feeding my spider paranoia. Spiders and Bees gets me all time. I faced black beers, dears, coyotes, an animal that can physically fuck me up but when it comes to spiders and bees I scream like that black guy in the video.

Finally made it through all 14 pages of this thread. Just outstanding!

Last edited:
^Nice.
Anyone take pictures of the fireworks in SF. Was gonna but didn't feel like standing in the cold this time. I got drunk instead.

is it baseball season yet... taken through some cheapo extension tubes awhile ago

That is very nice. That came out really well.

(That was too soon -- I meant the photo above with the bike and streaky lights)

only cool pic I have ever been able to take

Attachments

• 5.1flowero.jpg
    5.1flowero.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 58
Back