• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

One from about 17 years ago.

Attachments

• totem.jpg
    totem.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 73
A few more, SM 610 is responsible for the meat, the flamingos were at Bonneville and the lime just looks cool.

Attachments

• _MG_4455.jpg
    _MG_4455.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9544.jpg
    IMG_9544.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 54
  • _MG_6125.jpg
    _MG_6125.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 54
I believe those are the native ones that suck nutrients and water through their legs :dunno

Humper OOPS I mean thumper is correct.

Great shot. I went in a dryer year and it was not very good. Where were you at to get that angle? Also how big of a lens?

A Lava-fall? Pretty cool.

Couple from the honeymoon. Second one was our first night there and even though the weather wasn't ideal much of the time, made for some great shots
BahamasSunsetMed.jpg

HoneymoonFLAMESMed.jpg

Last edited:
Great shot. I went in a dryer year and it was not very good. Where were you at to get that angle? Also how big of a lens?
Yeah, California finally gets a good year of snow and rain so the fall was pouring good.
I marked on the map where I was at. There was like 400 other people there also. I used my 70-300mm lens. You can get away with 200mm if you are using a crop sensor camera. I have a full frame and I was right at 210-225...
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//So...6655bb1!2m2!1d-119.6082753!2d37.7273499?hl=en
That's a great shot, JDizzy
Thanks.

Tomales Bay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 54
Roddy Ranch Antioch with the company Golf Team 2/20/16

Attachments

• Golf1Ball.jpg
    Golf1Ball.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 81