• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

That picture is consider art. It was applied nudity also. No, T&A were shown. Funny how we can show people getting shot up, videos of gruesome motorcycle crashes, but applied art nudity... Not ok.

Could he just title it NSW and link it instead?

Damn, hard to compete with Amber but this is the best I can do:

-Bill

:thumbup
Amber

More please. :)

very nice as usal jd.

I'll have to check out that book. Maybe an xmas present for my kiddo :thumbup

As far as a scope goes, I was thinking something a bit more...modest :laughing

Yeah man, start with the book, it has excellent advice. They really should rename astronomy to 'How fecking much?' :rofl

Too bad about Amber, I found the photo quite pleasing. Eye is drawn to the stunning face. That's the problem, we censor out Amber but allow other stuff. I guess it's subjective but as a woman I was not offended by that picture.

I'm glad you posted G. I thought it was a nice pic, but critically imho the framing could have been better as I didn't like the tat or the angle it gave her breast, it was too, ahem, vertical.
And this is supposed to be personal photography pictures after all. Good pic or bad pic we post them here cos they are a bit of us....

That picture is consider art. It was applied nudity also. No, T&A were shown. Funny how we can show people getting shot up, videos of gruesome motorcycle crashes, but applied art nudity... Not ok.

Could he just title it NSW and link it instead?

I dunno. You guys tell me.. This is my bff aka mrsdmaxal, so snarky comments will get ya hunted down and killed :nchantr
I usually dont do glamour shots but I thought it came out well. What do you see? A butt or a 40+ year old woman that worked that
butt off literally in the gym in order to compete in a physique competition.. Strong woman, or butt?

16698638908_13fb8fb98d_b.jpg

She looks AMAZING!!! Has she always been a lifter? Great photos.

This is one of my favorite threads. :hail

Sweet dude.
What is it?

Also, on top of being gorgeous,
Your wife is also one of the nicest people I have met in a long time.

very nice as usal jd.

Yeah man, start with the book, it has excellent advice. They really should rename astronomy to 'How fecking much?' :rofl

I'm glad you posted G. I thought it was a nice pic, but critically imho the framing could have been better as I didn't like the tat or the angle it gave her breast, it was too, ahem, vertical.
And this is supposed to be personal photography pictures after all. Good pic or bad pic we post them here cos they are a bit of us....

I dunno. You guys tell me.. This is my bff aka mrsdmaxal, so snarky comments will get ya hunted down and killed :nchantr
I usually dont do glamour shots but I thought it came out well. What do you see? A butt or a 40+ year old woman that worked that
butt off literally in the gym in order to compete in a physique competition.. Strong woman, or butt?

16698638908_13fb8fb98d_b.jpg

I'm wondering: is that your yard, and damn who keeps up with all the yardwork?

I see a woman who has great determination and a guy who has a talent with the camera.

Last edited:
Isatanbul

forgive me if its a repost - from my P&S

Attachments

• cat in sophia.jpg
    cat in sophia.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 85
  • lizard istanbul.jpg
    lizard istanbul.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 80
Last visit to my girlfriend down in Palacios, TX where the shrimp boats are. I love this pic.
PART_1446509448820_IMG_0018.jpg-page-001_zpstsse5tng.jpg

Sweet dude.
What is it?

Also, on top of being gorgeous,
Your wife is also one of the nicest people I have met in a long time.

It was a cool old car with an inline 8 and straights. Si says Hi!

thank you ma'am

forgive me if its a repost - from my P&S

Digging the lizard. Move over geicolizarddude.

Last weekend at Yosemite

Nice, where'd you spot the eagle around Fremont?

Last visit to my girlfriend down in Palacios, TX where the shrimp boats are. I love this pic.

Ya man Im digging that one also. And thinking of Lt Dan...

High surf advisory today - across the road from Davenport

Image is a superimposition of 5 frames of the Geminid meteor shower the other night. Meteor showers get their name from the constellation they appear to emanate from. Pic shows Orion on the right, Pleiades top center, Taurus left center thtough center with Gemini at the bottom (the two brighter stars bottom center are Castor and Pollux. the twins).

23155930893_fa5473a6f9_b.jpg

This is now my favorite thread.

Image is a superimposition of 5 frames of the Geminid meteor shower the other night. Meteor showers get their name from the constellation they appear to emanate from. Pic shows Orion on the right, Pleiades top center, Taurus left center thtough center with Gemini at the bottom (the two brighter stars bottom center are Castor and Pollux. the twins).

It's funny. With the sensitivity of the modern CCDs, we can get these wonderful star field shots.

But by unaided eye, obviously we wouldn't see probably 80% of these stars in this picture -- but we would see Orion, and it would stand out.

Here it doesn't stand out and all, and I can barely make it out.

Kind of lessens the grandeur of the constellation.

Back