• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Went to Yosemite yesterday to capture this.

Which one are you?

12768376_1097374186981555_8987231984977932000_o.jpg

Lol. There must of been like 400 people when I was there. I was more to the right from where they were standing. Those people were there since 10am. I'm not waiting for that long.

I need to put fire falls on the bucket. nice shot jd.

I is on teh moon sheeine agin. And ah is still sober :laughing
From tonight's moon rise. Jupiter peeking through the clouds, you can make out her moons, Europa above the planet, then Ganymede, Io and Callisto below it.

Last edited:
didn't realize the last picture went through.. this should be better
film!

Attachments

• image1-4.jpg
    image1-4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 76
Got my first DSLR
San Mateo bridge in the background

Attachments

• Bokes.jpg
    Bokes.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 70
I have a few stragglers photos from my last time living in Japan. Finally getting around to posting them.

World's tallest statute

IMG_0369-XL.jpg

120m tall Buddah
IMG_0388-XL.jpg

Sake barrels in the Meiji shrine
IMG_0355-XL.jpg

entrance
IMG_0350-XL.jpg

A thick billed crow that would come and hang out on my balcony
IMG_1751-XL.jpg

Convenience store food is fantastic in Japan
IMG_0488-XL.jpg

Rainy day in Sapporo
IMG_1763-XL.jpg

My going away meal at a shabu place. All you can eat/drink for about $25. 10 of us took down 15 of these trays.
IMG_1760-XL.jpg

23914908814_4b5d87c0b1_c.jpg

Last edited:
^^^Why you thumbs down? It's purdy, nice dynamic range too. Are you shooting 4/3?

Great stuff, Nick!

thats very cool Mike, nice job. On second look, that tree lower right corner that appears to be 'floating' at the base of the trunk - artifact of the stacking?

thats very cool Mike, nice job. On second look, that tree lower right corner that appears to be 'floating' at the base of the trunk - artifact of the stacking?

I'd say it's the bushes/greenery right in front of said tree that are blocking the trunk. Look at it closer you'll see the tree is behind them.

Last edited:

I'd say it's the bushes/greenery right in front of said tree that are blocking the trunk. Look at it closer you'll see the tree is behind them.

HeatXfer is correct - although it fooled me at first when you mentioned it.
Larger resolution image here
http://coustier.com/jpg/_DSC6150-Pano.jpg

the tree has been burnt at some point. and the one behind it on the right was burnt even worse.

all the rest of them seem to be just fine, why for just them 2 trees are burrnteded?

Back