• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Highway 25

Erosion control/ parking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 77
East San Jose, Alum Rock Park, 7.4.16

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 78
Colorado river, just west of Glen Canyon Dam, just the other day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 70
Wish I was out doing this again. Trip down Branscomb road last week camping with buddies. Then the trip across the bridge at Honeydew. Avenue of the Giants.

Attachments

• 4dorks.jpg
    4dorks.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 60
  • honeydewbridge.jpg
    honeydewbridge.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 61
  • aveofgiants.jpg
    aveofgiants.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 60
Some photos from this past weekend.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 57
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 52
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 53
Fooled around at Thunderhill with some longer exposure stuff.

Of course, I came in here and saw what real astro-photography looks like so I'm ashamed to share it.

14591586_1369055193118893_7204914715913713435_n.jpg

Never be ashamed of your work, we all started somewhere.

That's a good photo, I like it.

Be amazed that you're able to get a photo with that light AND a star field in the same frame.

Real Bodies Exhibit

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 84
That's a good photo, I like it.

Be amazed that you're able to get a photo with that light AND a star field in the same frame.

I was worried about looking at the moon, didn't know how much it'd bleach out my shot.

Really enjoyed messing with the long exposure stuff. When you're trying to teach yourself how to do 3-15 minute exposures, you spend a lot of time just waiting i learned. Also, don't walk into your shot on accident. Cell phone flashlights aren't as handy as a legit flashlight. Don't even walk near the camera because vibration. Star trail shots could be mistaken for a shaky camera if there's no reference point.

Look forward to my next track weekend to try again.

I was worried about looking at the moon, didn't know how much it'd bleach out my shot.

Really enjoyed messing with the long exposure stuff. When you're trying to teach yourself how to do 3-15 minute exposures, you spend a lot of time just waiting i learned. Also, don't walk into your shot on accident. Cell phone flashlights aren't as handy as a legit flashlight. Don't even walk near the camera because vibration. Star trail shots could be mistaken for a shaky camera if there's no reference point.

Look forward to my next track weekend to try again.

Next time, try light painting with a flashlight. Also, try putting a flash on and set your camera to rear curtain sync, then walk in front of your camera at the last second or two before the shutter closes. Good times! :)

Next time, try light painting with a flashlight. Also, try putting a flash on and set your camera to rear curtain sync, then walk in front of your camera at the last second or two before the shutter closes. Good times! :)

I tried a flashlight thing, thought it was cool. Also got a little girl dance with a flashlight, would have been cool if she followed directions. :laughing

Taking my big spot light next time to for trying to light up a hillside.

I tried a flashlight thing, thought it was cool. Also got a little girl dance with a flashlight, would have been cool if she followed directions. :laughing

Taking my big spot light next time to for trying to light up a hillside.

:thumbup Get up on the tower, get someone to ride around the track. 5 minute exposure.

That would be cool.

It might take a few tries to nail down the right exposure for that.

Yeah, definitely. The 5 minutes was more for someone to make it around the track in the dark, in time... :laughing

Back