• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Postcards, Moto.. Amazing color.

Thank you kindly! Definitely ran into some cool spots by accident in Italy. Everything there is picture worthy. Only been in CA for a few weeks now but getting the same feeling when i'm traveling around - almost upset i sold my DSLR rig in favor of a smaller Sony A6000 but i was getting sick of carrying all that gear.

River Boat - Mekong River, Cambodia
32341662642_3559c463ac_b.jpg

that looks like a hell of a trip FLH03RIDER, nice photos

hjuzFVvh.jpg

KmtbqMch.jpg

slRLxAQh.jpg

uOVrOAah.jpg

dSAd3Wah.jpg

y8ekbiMh.jpg

IjsOnoSh.jpg

The Man In The Mirror, Armed with a Canon
r7QpVc7h.jpg

Last edited:
fun with DOF!

Outtacntrl, the one I like the best, also bugs me the most! lol. I like the tach pic... but I hate the key fob being in it. That, and the 'bright white and in clear focus' text in the lower right really keeps dragging my eye to that point.

fun with DOF!

Outtacntrl, the one I like the best, also bugs me the most! lol. I like the tach pic... but I hate the key fob being in it. That, and the 'bright white and in clear focus' text in the lower right really keeps dragging my eye to that point.

Oh good catch on the text. I'll fix that.

Back