• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Spent some time trying to capture some of the fall foliage.

Any suggestions on how to improve?

Nice shots.

I'd get closer to that line of trees and get more of a ground-level view looking up at the sky.

Use that fence line as a leading line to some of the more colorful trees if you can.

On that last one, if you shoot raw, see if you can recover some of the shadows and bring out the tree colors. :thumbup

Edit: I don't know what you're shooting, since your Exif isn't visible to me, but maybe try to get up close to that bright red tree from a bit of an angle and then have the rest fall out of focus.

Last edited:
Yup, too much space, not enough trees. Get closer, crop, or zoom in.

The tree shot is nice.

Meh orionids were a blowout for me again. Moon was in the wrong place. :laughing
Timelapse video of that moonrise, no asteroids, only outgoing from OAK.
(ya gotta click)

DSC_5043.mp4

14908379_1395316200492792_1361350797237522204_n.jpg

Tonights full moon, from Fremont Auto Mall looking up at Mission Peak.
There was a couple on the peak.
_DSC5205-2.jpg

That would make a great wall mural.

Galactic pics trigger a whole different sense of being insignificant.

My friend Chris of the Forbidden Zone shot this the other day

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 74
I'd never been to Baker Beach before; looking for "dog friendly + golden gate" led me there.

New Years day... there were a few people taking a New Years dive in the water.
_DSC6518.JPG

Took this one today -

and a few from a recent trip to Italy

Back