• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

RC model jet plane madness.

[youtube]DPGDAZyQ44k[/youtube]

Galapagos Island fish market.

[youtube]SmCvqask99o[/youtube]

Automotive Soccer with Excavator Goalies!!:banana

[YOUTUBE]/KRt4_lsTUJw [/YOUTUBE]

For the 007 fans.

The making of Live And Let Die.

[youtube]ajyPhACgKPM[/youtube]

And my favorite LEO, Sheriff JW Pepper!

[youtube]PoZtYqi78Nw[/youtube]

WATCH THIS. Seriously. Starts off with the reading of his citation, then goes to his speech...and 90% of his speech is telling the stories of others he served with and their courageous actions under fire. Giving credit to everyone else. Naming names otherwise forgotten to all but a few, honoring a friend who just gained his citizenship, immortalizing everyone around him with his 15 minutes of fame.

THIS is America. THIS is a hero.

[YOUTUBE]zu3Gm5PGvRM[/YOUTUBE]

For the 007 fans.

The making of Live And Let Die.

[youtube]ajyPhACgKPM[/youtube]

And my favorite LEO, Sheriff JW Pepper!

[youtube]PoZtYqi78Nw[/youtube]

Thanks for finding these. I've watched a few more of the "making of" since and they all have a great (if sometimes creepy) old school Hollywood vibe thats almost feels like a parody.

WATCH THIS. Seriously. Starts off with the reading of his citation, then goes to his speech...and 90% of his speech is telling the stories of others he served with and their courageous actions under fire. Giving credit to everyone else. Naming names otherwise forgotten to all but a few, honoring a friend who just gained his citizenship, immortalizing everyone around him with his 15 minutes of fame.

THIS is America. THIS is a hero.

[YOUTUBE]zu3Gm5PGvRM[/YOUTUBE]

Powerful. Thanks for posting. :thumbup

Diving the Captain Keith Tibbetts 330ft Russian Frigate!

As newlyweds, we spent our honeymoon on Cayman Brac... this was one of our adventures!! Sound on :)

[youtube]jf0xDmmT_ZY[/youtube]

Back