• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

While I may not be able to un-see that, I can at least get some hot pokers to sear my eyes out so that there's no chance of it happening again.

Chemtrails or Snoop Dog's private jet?

[youtube]epa6WxEw1Xk[/youtube]

WATCH THIS. Seriously. Starts off with the reading of his citation, then goes to his speech...and 90% of his speech is telling the stories of others he served with and their courageous actions under fire. Giving credit to everyone else. Naming names otherwise forgotten to all but a few, honoring a friend who just gained his citizenship, immortalizing everyone around him with his 15 minutes of fame.

THIS is America. THIS is a hero.

[YOUTUBE]zu3Gm5PGvRM[/YOUTUBE]

❤️❤️

[youtube]BlcAFVO_Kyo[/youtube]

Pretty crazy.. but the whole race is bad ass...! Never saw it before...

how about some on board with winner??

[YOUTUBE]J_IFoSKTl1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Over 30 minutes of awesome riding... snow, cityscape, single track.. :wow

rocks...

This inspires me:

[YOUTUBE]/L1WqSADLtqo[/YOUTUBE]

That video is outstanding. I'm 61. And enjoying my riding more than ever. Both on my ZX14 and my KTM540. Most of my riding friends are decades younger. I don't care. I hope I'm on my bike when I croak.

Mad

That video is outstanding. I'm 61. And enjoying my riding more than ever. Both on my ZX14 and my KTM540. Most of my riding friends are decades younger. I don't care. I hope I'm on my bike when I croak.

Mad

It touced a cord with me as well. I'll be 59 in a few weeks, other half is approaching 67, we forget that we're old by other's standards.

July 5 Ridgecrest earthquake vid.

[youtube]ZjtpldwveGA[/youtube]

CNC Machine Pron

[youtube]Ijl6uDa_kQU[/youtube]

Fresh Nürburgring Touristenfahrten fails.

Honey I'm just going to the market, be right back.

[youtube]y4wclifegQI[/youtube]

Back