• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Faith In Humanity Thread

There are some games in which cheering for the other side feels better than winning.

They played the oddest game in high school football history last month down in Grapevine, Texas.

It was Grapevine Faith vs. Gainesville State School and everything about it was upside down. For instance, when Gainesville came out to take the field, the Faith fans made a 40-yard spirit line for them to run through.

Did you hear that? The other team's fans?

They even made a banner for players to crash through at the end. It said, "Go Tornadoes!" Which is also weird, because Faith is the Lions.

It was rivers running uphill and cats petting dogs. More than 200 Faith fans sat on the Gainesville side and kept cheering the Gainesville players on—by name.

"I never in my life thought I'd hear people cheering for us to hit their kids," recalls Gainesville's QB and middle linebacker, Isaiah. "I wouldn't expect another parent to tell somebody to hit their kids. But they wanted us to!"

Why you ask? ---> http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3789373

That was fun stuff.
Both my sisters did the 12 days thing... And I just now happened to stumble on this posting while they're in the kitchen playing that very game!

lol! and a big :thumbup to the company

:thumbup
19088_10151312648913096_1096890344_n.jpg

How's this for touching. Houston Texans star J.J. Watt learned about a YouTube video of a crying 6-year-old who wished she was 25 so she could marry Watt.
With the help of twitter, the football player tracked down the girl's family and surprised her with a jersey, flowers and a ring pop.
Watt got down on one knee and asked her to be his wife for the day. She of course said yes! What do you think about this unique proposal?

Back