• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Watching Hunt vs Nelson live right now

I only tuned in at the end of the prelims and beginning of the main card but so far, the Japanese fighters are showing up...

Miesha Tate fight is actually what I'm looking forward to the most. She has the most to lose in this event. Of all the other fighters, if they win or lose is somewhat inconsequential.

If Tate loses, she'll be relegated to nowheresville from a former title challenger.

Last edited:
Bummer.

I just like watching people try to knock Mark Hunt out, been a fan of his since his K1 days. He's got a chin like a 60 lb kettlebell. :lmao

lJgZEFr.gif

Pretty good card.

Tate will never get another crack at Ronda with a performance like that. Unimpressive decision victory.

Bummer.

I just like watching people try to knock Mark Hunt out, been a fan of his since his K1 days. He's got a chin like a 60 lb kettlebell. :lmao

Yup. One of my favorite fights was Hunt vs Antonio Silva, never would have thought that fight would go five rounds the way it did.

Yup. One of my favorite fights was Hunt vs Antonio Silva, never would have thought that fight would go five rounds the way it did.

That was the WW3 of all fights, for all time. Any one of the literally hundreds of shots landed by both fighters in that contest would have ended any other fight on the spot, but they just continued to throw bomb after bomb, a real tribute to the toughness of both fighters. :hail

The hug at the beginning of round 5 was pure class on both sides. :thumbup

Yeah but silva being on mad roids the whole time wasn't lol

:shhh

:laughing Just one more reason Hunt is one of the best there will ever be.
Mark Hunt on steroids use: "They can take it all they like, but steroids are not going to help you when you get hit in the teeth"

Last edited:
Weidman out of 181. Rescheduled for sometime in February.

Hendricks/Lawler new main event. Pettis/Melendez not promoted to main from co-main.

Kinda bummed but a respectable replacement fight.

Everybody ducking Vitor so hard, bro. They ducking him so hard, they the Mighty Ducks, bro.

Wanderlei Silva retired. Why you ducking Vitor, bro?

Weidman out of 181. Rescheduled for sometime in February.

Hendricks/Lawler new main event. Pettis/Melendez not promoted to main from co-main.

Kinda bummed but a respectable replacement fight.

Everybody ducking Vitor so hard, bro. They ducking him so hard, they the Mighty Ducks, bro.

Wanderlei Silva retired. Why you ducking Vitor, bro?

the injury thing is so retarded. IMO its literally ruining the sport.

Oh, SNAP! Heads are rolling!

DC fined $9k and 20 days community service.

JBJ fined $50k and 40 days community service! AND he lost his Nike sponsorship! :shocker

Wandy fined $70k and banned for life!!! :shocker

Kevin Casey fined $5600, suspended for one year.

The hammer came DOWN, son!!!

Back