• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Barao out of 177. Fainted during weight cut. Joe Soto in. I was just getting ready to leave the office to head over to sleep train right now to watch the weigh ins. Not anymore.

10CP

Meh, I might still go anyway.

Last edited:
"Henry Cejudo has been pulled from his Octagon debut against Scott Jorgensen"

this was announced as well. was looking forward to see if jorgensen still had any fight left in him.:thumbdown

for anyone that didnt see metamoris (and barnetts sweet pro wrasslin gear)

[youtube]TDhW6ERd2dU[/youtube]

btw soeone please tell me how metamorois can make better videos and trailers than ufc?

Barao out of 177. Fainted during weight cut. Joe Soto in. I was just getting ready to leave the office to head over to sleep train right now to watch the weigh ins. Not anymore.

10CP

Meh, I might still go anyway.

wake up sheeple, it was suppose to happen. :nchantr

Attachments

• tinfoil-hat-2.jpg
    tinfoil-hat-2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 35

btw soeone please tell me how metamorois can make better videos and trailers than ufc?

imma need one of dem dan severn trunks for when i do nogi, :thumbup with a long shirt.

or the american flag ones like frye.

Attachments

• DanSevern.jpg
    DanSevern.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 37
Picked up a Lower level ticket for cheap since people are abandoning ship from this fight like the titanic.

its a pretty hideous card. not sure I would watch it for free on TV.

then again the UFC as of late, with the injuries, dana white nonsense, reallly crappy cards with one good fight or so, constant twitter bickering, has me pretty underwhelmed and not caring.

looking at that video, i dont understand how people dont tap out to heel hooks

i cry like a little girl anytime im in a heel hook.

Is anyone going to watch the fight today?. I was thinking about going to smoke eaters and watch it but now... I don't want to even bother.

It was worth watching. They salvaged a pretty shitty situation this card got put in. Only two fights all night (prelims and main card) went to the judges. Knockouts subs and TKOs all night.

Soto put up a pretty good fight though for 24 hours notice.

Soto did great actually. I am glad that Barao didn't fight.

Showing how it's done unlike Jon Jones.:twofinger

When TJ landed that KO, the whole house went nuts. It was crazy.

Last edited:
I didn't see the fight but sounds like it got saved by a respectable title fight

Dilloshaw is a solid champ

anyone else go? i got free tickets my buddy won from a radio show. we then got upgraded to 5 rows from the floor for free. it was only because we werent sitting in our seats. we picked some random seats to chill up at the very top and some dude walked up and was like you guys wanna upgrade? sure! just go down to the end of the blue seats. i was like uhh ok. i thought he meant only like 10 rows down until i looked at the tickets. SIIIIIIIICK!!!

Now I wait for TUF 20.
[youtube]3C1poZIF6dk[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back