• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Honestly how could you be excited to watch a brain damaged shell of a man in rua, and a "says the exact opposite of what he does" silva, teach a bunch of shitty ass Brazilian bantamweight fighters who speak Portuguese and don't gameplan for fights?

I wish every fight was a Maldonado fight.

Dudes could be an extra on the Walking Dead.

His eyes are like pools of doom. Has the same look in his eye as Fedor.

"I see you came to die today. I feel slightly sorry for you. You can punch my face a bit to make you feel better....before I eat your gizzard."

Honestly how could you be excited to watch a brain damaged shell of a man in rua, and a "says the exact opposite of what he does" silva, teach a bunch of shitty ass Brazilian bantamweight fighters who speak Portuguese and don't gameplan for fights?

The same reason why the season of Jones coaching opposite Sonnen excited me.:laughing

I think the comedy is guaranteed.

Anyone watching Invicta tonight? One of the chicks in the weigh-ins was dress up as Dana White wearing "I love Conor" t-shirt.

Also, in line with the above Georges/alien post.

Nick Diaz had to pile on. :laughing

diaz-mask.0.jpg

Considering the total domination Diaz faced at the hands of Gsp, he might wanna be quiet lol

Diaz was legit embarrassed by Gsp

Back