• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Even though the last one was really short. I didn't even bother watching last night. I already knew who was going to win. Shogun needs to retire and start doing something else.

Even though the last one was really short. I didn't even bother watching last night. I already knew who was going to win. Shogun needs to retire and start doing something else.

yeah its sad, kinda pathetic, really. he was done years ago. realy, he was done when john jones pretty much anhiliated him, he never recovered after that, never the same fighter. guy is only 33 but he looks and moves gten years older, and hes lost it. big time.

Yeesh. Didn't see the Fightcard fight, but watched the one on FS1. I'll have to give that card a resounding meh.

Honestly, I can barely remember most of the card. Too much faking. That chick gets a push "kick" from the bottom, kick gets called illegal and suddenly she's hurt. Please. :rolleyes: Co-main... same crap. Ok, he did get kicked in the nuts that once, but half the fight he's looking at the ref. PS, bro, you got beat.

Rua... dude is a middleweight, first off, always should have been. Second, his chin is gone. I figured this was going to end badly.

Yeesh. Didn't see the Fightcard fight, but watched the one on FS1. I'll have to give that card a resounding meh.

Honestly, I can barely remember most of the card. Too much faking. That chick gets a push "kick" from the bottom, kick gets called illegal and suddenly she's hurt. Please. :rolleyes: Co-main... same crap. Ok, he did get kicked in the nuts that once, but half the fight he's looking at the ref. PS, bro, you got beat.

Rua... dude is a middleweight, first off, always should have been. Second, his chin is gone. I figured this was going to end badly.

Brazilians seem to watch too much soccer. :laughing

Fucking whiners!

Anyone ever watch an event in the theatre? I see they are showing 180 at the mall theatre in Milpitas. It might be cool to check out one time other than no alcohol and pricey food. Maybe sneak in a flask.

I watched the last PPV at a titty bar in San Francisco. It was awesome it only cost me $14 for beers.

Gus vs Rumble as the main event of UFC on Fox Jan 24th in Sweden. Gus is the man being given the title shot but accepting this fight with Rumble. Rumble is a scary dude and it says a lot to take this fight over waiting for the title shot

Gegard vs Hendo as the co main also

I don't think he really had much choice. I mean, he did... but who else is he gonna pick? The writing was on the wall for this fight before Rumble's suspension.

He'd be sitting out waiting for his shot potentially almost a 1 1/2 years or longer. If DC wins, DC/Jones II is the next fight which means the 205 title could be out of reach for anyone else to have a chance until late 2015/early 2016. Especially with the injury bug getting everybody. He'd be well within his 'rights' to be the next challenger but not really a good look.

Probably better for him to send Rumble to the back of the line now instead letting him possibly rack up another win or 2 against lesser opponents and potentially jump over Alex for a next shot with 2-3 recent wins while Alex has the 1 win over Manuwa. I wouldn't put it past the UFC to do that. And if he can't beat Rumble. :dunno That's why we have title contender fights.

Gus vs Rumble as the main event of UFC on Fox Jan 24th in Sweden. Gus is the man being given the title shot but accepting this fight with Rumble. Rumble is a scary dude and it says a lot to take this fight over waiting for the title shot

I think Rumble/Gus is an interesting fight.

Gegard/Hendo, I could do without. Gegard has been such a snooze lately. And Hendo... sheesh.

I think it's a mistake to have it in Sweden. Last time they did that... about every Swedish fighter lost that night.

Yep, nothing like tits, beer, and UFC on a 80" projector screen. The condor club.

This comment is cool for dudes on a some other Board. Here it does not fit for me. Peace out. I'll still enjoy the best sport ever yet stay out of the thread.

gutted for hunt, but he never really had a chance. though he held his own pretty damned good. wonder how he could have done with a ful training camp, instead of a short and hard weight cut, no preperation, no adjustment for altitude, and no personal issue at home he was dealing with

imo werdum is the real champm noty cain, cain just doesnt fight enough. I mean hes basically fought only bigfoot and jds in the last 4 years lol

This comment is cool for dudes on a some other Board. Here it does not fit for me. Peace out. I'll still enjoy the best sport ever yet stay out of the thread.

One post bothers you and you choose to exclude yourself out of this thread? Isn't that being a bit over dramatic? If you applied this to the rest of Barf, you would really have to exclude yourself from pretty much every sub forum.

There have been some great discussions on this thread and it's never really felt like an all boys club, with the exception of the aforementioned post.

But I guess you made your point, peace out.... :dunno

Back