• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

The one thing that I am not is dramatic. Matter of fact I am often cerebral and enjoy gathering data and examining patterns.

I am involved in other sub forums where there are ongoing negative comments made about women-I say negative because the environment some pics and comments that are made create an unfriendly place that might be adding to the ongoing exiting of many female members here on BARF.
I can imagine that if you are not aware of the environment as a whole entity then my post seems especially off base.

I do not look for offensive material on BARF nor do I read every single thread or post. When it appears in places that I hold value I have chosen to comment.

I'd prefer if women were objectified somewhere else other than BARF. Why can't this forum be about UFC and not abouts tits?

Last edited:
Fuck this thread I'm over it.
Have fun shitting on everything and making sure we're all censored to your particular pov.

Unsubscribed

Lol. What did I say that is wrong. Everyone, including women, love breast. I donate money to save them. It's ok to blast it on TV and every where else on the web to save them but I can't say it's the perfect combination while watching a fight. Grow up. You can say "I like going to male strip clubs and dicks, beer, and UFC is an awesome combination." No one here will be offended by it. We see other dudes cocks all the time. They are slinging that snit during the weigh ins. It doesn't bother me. Have you seen the ring girls. What other purpose are they there for other than to look at by horny men.

UFC 180 turned out to be a good event despite the major injuries of top fighters. Brown pooped himself, Leslie smith ear almost fell off and it was disgusting. Her ear blasted blood like a super soaker when it popped. I think there was only one fight that went to the judges and even that one exciting to watch. Glad to see Gastellum take the win. UFC been giving him the long road to the championship while they gave U. Hall the shortcut. I think Dana thinks Gastellum is a low level fighter and been winning with luck.
Hunt was doing very well and even won the first round against Werdum. Got Werdum good twice with an over hand and an upper cut. Shit was exciting. I'm glad Werdum won though because he is the better fighter to go against Cain.

You may not consider yourself dramatic, but your post suggests otherwise. One barfer posts something you don't agree with (which I can understand from your POV), and you make an empty threat to exclude yourself from this thread only to return an hour later. Kevin's satirical post was just meant to poke fun at how silly you sounded.

Like I said, you already made your point, but you could have done it in a more tactful manner. Don't forget, barf has an "Ignore" button.

Kelvin Gastelum is real. I think he probably would have lost his fight against Uriah Hall at the TUF finale if Hall was not in that "nice guy" mode. But even still, I can't really take anything away from the guy. He's been proving his worth and one of the best prospects to come out of TUF in the last few years. Beating Ellenburger is a good feather to have in your cap.

Not sure how I feel about the Lamas/Bermudez fight. Lamas did what he should have done. Bounce back after getting your ass kicked by Aldo. Too bad it had to send Bermudez to the back of the line though. Underrated fighter on a 7 fight win streak in the featherweight division. Could have had a lot of claim to the next title shot if he won. I'm sure he'll be back though.

Don't have much to say about the verd00m/Hunt fight. Mark got caught with a nasty knee. I read a lot of "Hunt was winning until.." stuff but is this not the nature of the Heavyweight division? One shot can change the whole fight. That's what happened.

P.S. Melissa, you're being a total debbie downer on the thread...

Last edited:
Point made, point understood.
No more comments about the social fabric and keep my pov silent. UFC is about the fights and how awesome the sport is.

Sounds like a lot of crazy fights this weekend, too bad I was too busy to watch anything. Oh well. Sucks for Hunt, tho, he's like the Haga of MMA Heavyweight.

Hunt was beating the shit out of Werdum and got caught by a lucky, but very skillful and awesome knee by Werdum.

Melissa: Nobody wants you to keep your point of view silent. I can't speak for everybody, but personally (and I believe most guys in this thread if not all guys) I find your contributions to this thread important and enjoyable. You seem to be passionate about the sport and like it or not, a female perspective is refreshing and adds something to what is often a male dominated-knuckle dragger fan base, so I for one would be disappointed if you were not part of it!

But you gotta expect some titty love and minor stripper misogyny from a bunch of young men. It's just gonna be there. That's why they have ring girls. I don't care for it, either, for the record!

But you gotta expect some titty love and minor stripper misogyny from a bunch of young men. It's just gonna be there. That's why they have ring girls. I don't care for it, either, for the record!

Don't lie. You know you like it. ;)

Honestly, I wish more females were into watching MMA fighting, specially now there is a lot more female fighters televise. I even enjoy watching Invicta. I am always open to hear from a female their input of the fight. Too bad all my female friend's can't bare watching MMA(squint, close their eyes, or turn their head), but will watch The Walking Dead no problem and have nightmares later that night. lol.

Last edited:
Press conference in Vegas right now. Jones, Cormier, Weidman, Vitor, Rousey, Machida, McGreggor, Silva, the nick diaz

Listening at work.

Some pretty decent quotes from that press conference. Glad Silva was speaking English and not translating through Soares.

Are you guys watching Tuf 20?

I am rooting for the winner of Jojo vs rose. I wish they were different sides of the bracket so they don't have to eliminate each other. Either way I am sure they will both get UFC contracts. I think Rose is a killer though she seems more well rounded and I just love it when she said she enjoys hurting people :twofinger

Woodley vs Gastelum to co main 183, that is a great fight right there.

Great fights this weekend. Cub vs Edgar and Barboza vs Green. Both should be really good. I am rooting for Cub and Green in those.

Last edited:
Are you guys watching Tuf 20?

I am rooting for the winner of Jojo vs rose. I wish they were different sides of the bracket so they don't have to eliminate each other. Either way I am sure they will both get UFC contracts. I think Rose is a killer though she seems more well rounded and I just love it when she said she ehttp://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/smilies/afm199.gifnjoys hurting people :twofinger

Dat staredown tho, I had to watch it a few times. Rooting for Jojo. ( DAT ACCENT!! :drool )

Woodley vs Gastelum to co main 183, that is a great fight right there.

Should be interesting, Woodley is very gatekeeperish, I think Gastelum has a fighters chance though.

Back