• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Long story short. No jail time (yet) if he keeps his nose clean (pun not intended but kind of)

Court date is set 60 days out in June. No fuck ups with drugs or alcohol during that time period or he's fucked.

He can face no jail time also if he comes with agreement with his plaintiff. She just hit the jackpot.

According to reports jones has been officially charged and UFC brass is flying to NM to meet with jones.

Kurosaki post is a bit premature

Remaining free on bond with no travel restrictions, Jones would be available to fight. UFC officials, however, have not yet commented on whether or not the fight will move forward as planned.

A UFC representative confirmed to MMAWeekly.com that company president Dana White, CEO Lorenzo Fertitta, and COO Lawrence Epstein flew to Albuquerque on Tuesday to have a face-to-face meeting with Jones. MMAFighting.com first reported news of company officials making the trip.

Jones has been stripped of the title. Rumble vs DC for the belt. Official on fox sports 1

They did the right thing. Surprisingly!

Pressure just to much to ket this one slide I guess.

I predict: 48 hour rehab, trip to church, and reinstatement!

When I read that Epstein and Lorenzo were going I knew it was going down for homes.

Lorenzo is the voice or reason and Epstein is the business Jew, they ain't dealing with this with a slap on the wrist

OOOO, BURN. Sounds like they did the right thing this time.

If this was Matt Hughes or GSP, who basically did no wrong, and they fucked up bad like this, I would still expect a major punishment cuz this was an ultra douche/bitch move. But with this guy...whole littany of douchiness/petty crimes. After the coke thing, this guy had to get a real punishment. I hope they suspend his ass for AT LEAST one year, if not two. A couple/few months in jail might do him good, too.

Might actually buy this card now. Maybe.

Back