• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

It's like he never existed!

Watch him get removed from Wikipedia and all fights turned to no contest

Be careful what you wish for. :wtf

UFC still is not allowed in NY. Jones is from NY. Dana has been trying really hard to get in there and with all the crap Jones has pulled, I guess this is the last straw... for now. Doesn't do any good for the UFC's image to employ the guy and I doubt they want the same kind of drama the NFL has been having lately.

Two big time shoe sponsorships gone in under a year. Damn.

Rampage turns down OSP fight:

Cause yiu know, he doesn't want to fight wrestlers, OR strikers who are quick or dynamic.

Kabib Nurga... Nuga... NotgonnafightonUFC187 dropped out due to injury. Cerrone needs a new opponent. I love watching Cowboy, but they should just bump him right over to Dos Anjos.

I should have known the mma gods would not let 187 happen as it should have.

What next? Chris Weidman out with an eyelash fracture?

The injury thing is so retsrded.

The training these guys need to do needs major changes

Yeah, it does. One of the major problems is the mindset of trainers and training partners. On one hand the fight training needs to simulate the right level of intensity some of the time, but some training partners have a different agenda.

Erik Paulson designed a new focus mitt for Revgear that has sort of a boxing glove wrapped over the end of it. He did this because of his experiences with training partners who were holding pads and simulating exchanges. He told a story about a guy who hit him in the eye with the front edge of a focus mitt at the end of a session. The guy said, "You shoulda kept your hands up."

Meanwhile, Paulson is thinking, "Thanks, asshole." He had a black eye at his weigh-in.

A core principle in a training camp should be, don't injure your partner, followed closely by, you're there to help the athlete improve.

Mackdessi in to replace Khabib. Ok :/

He looked killer at 186 but I don't think any fans were asking for this fight. I also don't think he has any business fighting Cowboy right now.

Kiss my ass, Joe Silva.

Well other than having an 8 fight win streak and he can be like come on, bro... Obviously I'm next in line to fight Raphael Dos Nachos

True, but no one will care, yet there's always that "puncher's chance" for Makdessi. I dunno, seems odd. Only person out there ready for it or what? It would be fun to watch Cerrone administer another beatdown, however.

Hehe... Ralph Two Chips. :D

In other news, Melvin Guillard is out of a job. Shocking.

Back