• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Anthony "Glass Joints" Pettis. Yeesh.

Maybe they should announce all fight cards as tentative and list at least two alternates for each proposed fighter. So, there would actually be nine possible match ups for each fight slot. Hell, there could be Vegas odds on which fight actually happens.

Didn't see the fight, but saw the aftermath. Yeesh. I was hoping Hunt would score an epic KO, but deep down, I kinda knew it was going to go down the way it did. Sucks.

Fight was fuckin brutal.

Somebody should have stopped it sooner. Corner, ref, hunt himself. Someone

I really like Hunt but he's pretty much in the same bucket as Nelson to me at this point. It's crazy that just a few steps above these guys you have killer super athletes like Cain, Brown, Dos Santos, etc. That performance highlighted the futility of him competing in the current shape that he's in.

Really, Hunt never beat anyone that was rank 5 or higher. If he just lost the extra weight, he would probably perform a lot better. This last fight he had a hard weight cut which is crazy because he fought in his home land. After 18 years of fighting, I would hang the gloves. I'm still surprise how good Hunt's chin is.

This Saturday fight starts at 7am and I don't have Fox Sports 1, where can I go watch this fight at 7am? lol.

Pick it up online streaming.

Fox cards should be streaming legally via Fight Pass too alongside TV. They need to fix that and my only real gripe about the service.

I read that they are still counting all of the PPV buys and expecting it to be over 6 million.

NSCA new drugs rules are CRAZY!

First offense for roids? 3 year ban

Cocaine? 2 years.

Skipping a rest? 4 year ban

OhSnap.jpg

Dayum. :rofl Link? There are shit loads of fighters doing this right now:

619-01580951w.jpg

They gonna do the coke ban retro, just to bone Jones a little bit harder? :laughing

What about Wanderlei? Crazy nonsensical Wandy vid in 3..... 2....

:laughing

Totally. Look what happened to MLB. Shit in the news about NFL tards regularly. If MMA is going to maintain any sort of legitimacy, the shenannigans gotta end.

Anyone see the last card. Prelims and unknown undercard guys were, for the most part, much more exciting than the last three fights. Lots of meh later on in the card.

Back