• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

It was still a good match up. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular.

I was hoping Faber would get a hold of Edger. They just wanted to strike each other. Faber probably should retire the same night with Munoz also. Not much of a chance for Faber to get the belt now. Get out before the crapy Reebok deal takes place.

Uriah Flavor can still mop up a lot of pretty high level guys, I dunno if he necessarily needs to retire at this point. I mean, the dude he lost to is a former LW champion.

Just watched the fight again sober.

Yeah, Faber still ain't no joke. Was a good technical fight.

Also enjoyed the Moussasi fight in review.

So Chad Mendes signed a new 8 fight extended contract. I actually saw Dana and Lorenzo at Ultimate Fitness (Team alpha male) the other day driving home from my office. I was driving by and they were walking in the gym.

I was like, "Is that Dana fucking White?" and sure enough I saw on Chad's instagram later a picture of them and announcing his new contract.

Who you guys think is going to win tonight?
I got DC, Vitor, Cowboy, and Brown.

I have a hard time thinking vitor can beat Chris. I really do

There's always the roids angle tho, so who knows. But I don't see any area that vitor is better than Chris at

DC, Weidman, Cowboy and Brown to win.

Will all lose because I just jinxed them!

God, I hope Weidman stomps that jackass into next week.

Rose fight is off

I got Hall, Benavidez, Dodson, Cerrone, Browne, Chris Weiner, Rumble.

Only one of those belts is going home with the Blackzillians.

That would be crazy if they get both belts and they are looking good in TUF

Damn that brown and arloviski fight was crazy. Both were throwing punches for home.

holy moley freakin awesome fight!!!!!
Still friends, always respectful,,,,

he is a patient man.
I could not imagine what a broken jaw feels like. Uggghhhh

Back