• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I like how when Alvarez blew his nose, his left eye blew up like a balloon. lol.

That fight got Alvarez moved up to 4th at LW... Above Henderson and Michael Johnson...

That is such horseshit.

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BSubmits%2BCain%2BVelasquez%2BUFC%2B188.gif

So I read something today that Tyson is coming out of retirement to fight James Fucking Toney...

:nchantr :wtf :laughing:rofl

What the hell is that all about? :wtf Technically, HW is 206 to 265. This is going to be a total sideshow, but I will watch. I predict Ken will get KTFO, bad.

Fight Pass matches-most excellent!

As a fan of the ladies matches I must say that the current belt holder from Poland did a great job yesterday in Berlin. Jessica P. looked stoic until she was no longer able to defend her face from getting beaten. I wonder if her nose was broke?
Who is up next? My hope is that it is Paige V!!!!

Aldo possibly out due to training incident-hurt rib?
Tell me it ain't so.

Polish chick is a nightmare. I enjoy watching her.

Kimbo vs Shamrock was downright weird.

She's going to be outclassing anyone at straw weight for some time. I'd like to see her fight a brawler like Markos. I don't think the Paige or Nurmajurmamamssas hype fest has anything for her.

Back