• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I wonder if the new interm belt holder after Saturdays match will eventually be the belt holder as Aldo slips away and UFC makes a decision.

Connor out strikes Mendez and gets a decision. Aldo v CMG in Ireland....I'm calling it now.

I'm going with Mendez submitting Conor via Kimura, Conor possibly not tapping and getting broke. :cool

This is a difficult prediction to make. Chad is a part of TAM who I adore and I want to see him victorious but Conor is aimed and ready to win.... The Co main event of the eve. will also be a great match....

I think this will really be the test to see if Connor is as great as they all say. I HOPE our local dairy boi ragdolls the Retarded Leprachaun, but who knows. Should be interesting.

Since noone else is talking about it, I will also mention I predict Rory getting da belt via decision. I love Lawler but Rory is no joke. (also younger and more fresh)

I want magregor to win simile becatsw Jose pulled out after complaining about not getting paid, or being the most hesbillyboeinoted fight ever and Jose doing no promotion work compared to Conor.

Looking for Rory to get his win

I think Rory's got it. I think he's a lot more focused and ready than his first fight with Lawler.

IDK about Chad/Conor. We'll see.

Also, we should be talking about Matt Brown vs Tim Means. Potential fight of the night bangfest!

Connor has serious stones, accepting a short notice fight against a wrestler and not having a wrestling camp

What I meant was

A- aldo complains earlier this year that he doesn't get paid enough

b- gets a huge fight which is massively promoted

C- does almost no media work and Connor carries the bulk of it

d- then still pulls out

Ergo I want Connor to win simply because he's the only reason this fight even matters

My patience/support for Aldo is wearing thin. I'll agree with that. Sometimes I like watching the belt get passed like a hot potato but more than that, I like watching champs go on long reigns for many years and many defenses but I'm ready for Aldo to lose his or move up to 155 or something.

I don't wanna hear him talk about how much he gets paid anymore either. He was about to get cut the biggest check of his life. Probably would have been his biggest pay day even without his show/win purse.

His buddy Barao is on thin ice in my book too. I still like him though. We'll see what happens come July 25th.

What I meant was

A- aldo complains earlier this year that he doesn't get paid enough

b- gets a huge fight which is massively promoted

C- does almost no media work and Connor carries the bulk of it

d- then still pulls out

Ergo I want Connor to win simply because he's the only reason this fight even matters

Heh... got it. I agree, tho I just think it would be cool to have another local title holder. :D

Chael was pretty right on about Aldo, too. 5th time he's pulled out of title fights. Ridiculous. Pull his title and make him earn it back. If he can.

I wish I would have bookmarked the article with Aldo defending himself about pullouts so I could get the exact quote. He said something like he would have defended his title 9 times in two years. Yeah, but you didn't because you didn't show for 5 of them. If you had, the other 4 probably wouldn't have been necessary because they were basically make-up fights for the ones you missed.

Maybe a little bit of humble pie and possible a broken face might serve her well!

We'll see how cootsie pootsie she is with her nose where her ear is supposed to be!

Sorry, had to comment on this post because I love it dearly.:laughing

Part of me wanted to see the Mendes fight first so I am not too mad.

And, part of me wants to see the little alpha napoleon totally rag roll the lucky leprechaun!

The Conor hater boat is now kinda split because of this match.

Want to see him lose

but don't want to see Aldo/Mendes 3 already.

Rory kinda looks like he could be a serial killer. I find him suprisingly effective and believe he will win. It will be one hell of a match!

We'll see how cootsie pootsie she is with her nose where her ear is supposed to be!

Sorry, had to comment on this post because I love it dearly.:laughing

As I understand she is not a very approachable individual nor is her new beau.
Then again I guess these personality traits might be a good thing for fighters in the UFC!

Back