• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

First Aldo has some controversy over his recent piss test and now a rib injury that isn't even officially confirmed with test results or something. How long does it take to go to the doctor and get xrayed?

If you ask me this is all a ruse to get the fight to Brazil...

In two weeks he's gonna be ok to fight and it'll be the new main for UFC 190 with Rousey co maining... In Brazil of course.

OK-Aldo back in the mix. If for some reason he is unable to fight Chad Mendes will step in to fight the Irish.
I am interested in watching the fights with you guys if interested...........

My house or elsewhere........

Fight Pass matches-most excellent!

As a fan of the ladies matches I must say that the current belt holder from Poland did a great job yesterday in Berlin. Jessica P. looked stoic until she was no longer able to defend her face from getting beaten. I wonder if her nose was broke?
Who is up next? My hope is that it is Paige V!!!!

you must really hate paige van zant. that chick is hella fierce and decently skilled, but at this stage is most definitely not ready for a decorated muay thai champion with a decade of experience. luckily noobs and sadists don't make actual matchups :twofinger

This wknds card is in shambles.. :laughing Machida is gonna spec some quality time on his back.

Aldo will pound McGregor ribs or not, all the speculation is :party

you must really hate paige van zant. that chick is hella fierce and decently skilled, but at this stage is most definitely not ready for a decorated muay thai champion with a decade of experience. luckily noobs and sadists don't make actual matchups :twofinger

Hype hype hypeeeeeeeeee Young jay check will be champ forebber.

Last edited:
So far, Thiago Santos and Larkin are in the hunt for 50k performance of the night bonuses.

Damn, I did not expect that. Romero is a beast, did not want to see the fight end that way. I figured Machida would pick him apart, but that certainly did not happen. Yeesh.

Some real snoozer fights, but a couple decent ones in the mix. Tired of hugging contests.

She's going to be outclassing anyone at straw weight for some time. I'd like to see her fight a brawler like Markos. I don't think the Paige or Nurmajurmamamssas hype fest has anything for her.

Markos is so under rated. She's a grinder. I would like to see that fight.

Machinda would have done better with a bigger cage. Maybe? Romero is scary even when he doesn't poop himself.

Wouldn't actually mind seeing McGregor Vs. Mendes if it happens.

Not sure she's ready for that or UFC is ready to risk sending her to the loss column just yet

Seems like all the fighters except for Jose Aldo showed up for the Reebok fight kit launch.

Seems like all the fighters except for Jose Aldo showed up for the Reebok fight kit launch.

Conor vs Mendes is the new main event. I like this fight, if Conor can beat Mendes then he truly deserves a shot at Aldo. I don't think he can beat him and Mendes will be the underdog also

Conor needs to win.

Nobody wants to see Aldo/Mendes 3 already. Especially not under these circumstances.

Yuuuup.

I like it either way but Mendez is gonna be super hyped, I still think Conor still has his work cut out for him.

Last edited:
Back