• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Dude-will you be at AK to watch the fights? I am trying to decide if I want to do the ppv or venture out into the world that is Sacramento.

Dude-will you be at AK to watch the fights? I am trying to decide if I want to do the ppv or venture out into the world that is Sacramento.

Since the fight is no longer Aldo/Conor, I'm not buying it on ppv like I think I was going to. Probably Alley Katz if I don't end up in the Bay this weekend.

I wanna see a staring contest between Rory and Gunnar Nelson.

Rory vs. Nurmurjurmanrnas :wow

OuqwA5W.jpg
tZOdnZR.jpg

no worries! Whatever you end up doing I have a feeling that you will have a most awesome time.

The fights are gonna rock however, wherever we all view them at.

Oh, "The Notorious" one. LOL. Nah, I didn't watch that. Not that big of a fan.
[youtube]LAhpQzWz07U[/youtube]

[youtube]E6L1aQbu8iQ[/youtube]

Is anyone else wondering if UFC is falling behind on their schedule since they have no one for UFC 191 and it's less than two months away...

Last edited:
What champ could headline 191?

Johnson, maybe. TJ is booked for July 25. Featherweight is this weekend. Dos Anjos ain't ready. Welterweight title fight is this weekend. Weidman probably ain't fighting until December. Cormier delayed his fight with Alex Gasstation due to injury. Verd00m just won. Rousey is headlining 190. Joanna yedjaycheck just fought and is recovering from a small surgery.

Really, they might have to give the main event to Mighty Mouse. There's no one else.

192 is in the same boat too. Who's going to headline that?

Last edited:
Isn't MM fighting Dodson at some point soon? I'd love to see them fight again.

Isn't MM fighting Dodson at some point soon? I'd love to see them fight again.

Yeah

That's probably what 191 or 192 will be. One of those cards is still fucked though with no options unless Dos Anjos is healed up and ready I think.

PVZ is fighting on one of those cards too. That's been announced.

Chad is a beast! I love when embedded follows him around Sacramento, boating on the river and displaying his collection of heads vs Conor getting massaged and throwing some kicks.

if there are 2 fighters i want to see unconscious, it's that dipshit canuck that can't decide on a nickname, like you should even pick your own fucking nickname even if you are an elite prizefighter, and the second in command alpha midget/munchkin/manlet.

He is notorious

"I think [Mendes] is crumbling already, to be honest," McGregor said Wednesday. "I just, I see forced. I see a forced persona or something. He's just different. And then the little back and forth tweets with Jose, and he's talking in [Portuguese]. ‘Can I have your fan support, please,' and all this bull. What is that? That's women s--t. That's not even, that's disrespectful to women. I don't know what that is. That's coward s--t, is what that is."

"Everyone's trying to be friends," McGregor said. "I don't have friends in this business. I don't have friends in the game. I am not friends with my competitors. I am ruthless in here, and I'm looking to take every single one of them out. So they need to bunch up.

"I don't give a s--t about respect. I'm here on my own journey. As long as my team respects me, as long as the people in my circle have respect for me and what I'm doing, that's all I focus on."

"It's the rightful thing to do. He didn't show up. Where's the pride? Where's the fighter in him?" McGregor said. "And then I see him sitting back, and him and Chad are tweeting back and forth, little buddies and this bulls--t.

"When a man is close to death, they try and buddy up together. They know it's over for them, so let them be little pally-pals all of a sudden now. But he pulled out of a contest, with all of the talk, all of the build-up, and not one mention of the fans who flew over. Not one mention of nothing. So we are different people, me and him. And if he grows a set of balls, he'll get it as well. His time will come."

I can't decide who I think will win in this fight...

But what I think is that someone is going to lose in a devastating fashion either way.

Back