• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I need TUF Uriah to show up.

Not that dude that's been fighting in the UFC past few years.

Exactly right.
Let's see how he has adjusted his presence or lack of in the ring against some really rockin dudes.d......

Yeah, I don't think she's close to ready either, but her approach is probably her (or someone's) best shot at surviving the first round.

Surviving the first round isn't enough, though, RR has proved that with Tate. The word used to be, if you get RR past the first round, she's toast, because she had never gone past it before. The fact that Judo tournaments can be 5-7 10 minute fights all in one day is what everybody seems to have forgotten... that girl has had massive cardio from the time she was 8 or 9 years old.

They can't try to take her down, either, because they'll wind up being the one thrown down, so the only game plan anyone can come up with is run away all fight and try to win on strikes, either by KO or scoring. Problems with that strategy are, a) it's hard to land a solid punch when you're backpedaling, and b) we've seen what happens in title fights that go to the judges. :)

It's easy to be a beast when you fight nobodies

Exactly right.
Let's see how he has adjusted his presence or lack of in the ring against some really rockin dudes.d......

Especially when you're a MW fighting WW and LW nobodies. :laughing

I just wanna see another tatsumaki senpukyaku knockout

latest

if2ItvnwSG5VF.gif

But I also don't want to deal with him being all apologetic after.

I'm sorry I kicked you in the face.

I'm sorry about the reebok deal.

I'm sorry the UFC fired stitch.

I'm sorry Playstation 4 doesn't have backward compatibility.

I'm sorry that dentist killed Cecil the lion, that was my fault too.

I see no reason to think cyborg has any challenge for ronda.

I think that also. The reason I want to see these two gals fight is not to see if Ronda would lose but to see Cyborg get destroyed. I want Ronda to show the world with hard work and dedication will always prevail over someone that is cheating. Show that up and coming fighters that you don't have to use performance enhancing drugs in order to become a champion or a great fighter. Just like when we saw Randy Couture beat roid out to the gills Vitor Belfort. I really think that if Vitor did not take any PED, he could of fought in WW and probably be champion right now.

fight night is on a channel that I do not have in my home.
Where ya'll gonna be viewing these potentially boring yet intriguing matches?

fight night is on a channel that I do not have in my home.
Where ya'll gonna be viewing these potentially boring yet intriguing matches?

It's on fox sports 1. So I'm watching via fox sports go online.

I use my mom's direct tv login info for FS1 cards.

I'm going with repeat of Condit Diaz. Not going to want to get hit after what happened to Rory?

What kind of nickname is "the holy war angel"?

I hope Uriah Hall kicks this guy's ass. I'm not prepared to be subjected to a biblical post win interview of Yoel Romero proportions.

Back