• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

That's why you don't let it go to the judges. 2 of them saw the fight the same way, and it wasn't in Johnson's favor.

He clearly dominated the first round, and pretty clearly lost the 3rd due to Dariush's jab working and the fact that he started stepping back to avoid Johnson's counters thrown after the jab. Johnson threw a tremendous amount of punches but in the second and 3rd rounds a lot of them missed, and the stats had evened up before the middle of the 3rd round (based on commentator's statement, they didn't show the stat onscreen).

Johnson avoided every takedown attempt by Dariush, but at the same time, he was clearly avoiding the ground game at all costs, and he probably lost some in the judges eyes because of that.

Lesson learned (again); finish the fight and there's no controversy. :thumbup

Johnson should have finished the fight in the first round when he had Dariush stunned, but he wasn't capable of doing that.

I had Johnson wining the 1 & 2 rounds but Dariush winning the 3rd, but the 2nd around was a close one. Johnson should of applied more pressure in the third round and fight in the clinch.
Fuck, I got like every pick wrong in this main UFC fight card. lol. Here you have Sara talking shit about how she should be fighting Meisha or Ronda again and she loses to Nunes. Fat Johnson finally decided to turn up the heat in the third round but it was a little to late. I thought SOP would knock Glover out.

Last edited:
Michael Johnson decision loss is 100% horseshit....

Srsly, I semi raged, Johnson is such a hard worker too.

I really like Nunes, even tho Cat beat her ass I think shes only going to get better moving forward. (this especially now that she's at ATT) I'd love to see her fight CupTate. McMan needs to go back to benching small Japanese men or whatever the hell she was doing before joining the UFC. :|

Last edited:
Aldo vs Mcgregor Dec 12th is set. Aldo is +155 right now as the underdog so I modified my 401k at work to put 10% of each paycheck from now till the fight on Aldo

Just gonna leave this here... :teeth

Attachments

• ronda-rousey-sailor-moon-outfit.jpg
    ronda-rousey-sailor-moon-outfit.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Weedman vs.Cockhold Dec. 12th

Raphael Dos Flat top vs. Budweiser Cowboy Dec. 19th

Yay!!

Neil Magney is fighting again against Eric Silva. I guess he is hopping to one brazlian to the next back to back.

He's going to lose. Silva is going to blitz him in the first round. Maybe first half of the second before silva gases. If magny can survive that then he can win

Werdum's first title defense is against Cain. :wtf

Yeah that's pretty dumb. It's not like Cain was long time champ. Well he was... but because of injury.

If Cain wins, who is his first title defense against? Big Foot Silva? :rolleyes

Back