• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Fight was over as soon as bethe starting walking out. First time I've ever seen a fighter that actually appeared scared

I only caught a snippet of the weigh-ins as I was surfing through the sports channels, but I thought Correia looked scared there, too... even if she was jaw-jacking the whole time.

Let's cut right to the chase. Rousey's never popped for steroids. Justino has. And since that fact tends to get glossed over quite a bit in the rush to make a sitting champion go up in weight to meet a cheater, Rousey isn't going to waste any time reminding anyone.

"I fight in the UFC 135-pound division," Rousey said at the post-fight press conference following her 34-second knockout of Bethe Correia at UFC 190 in Rio de Janeiro. "She can fight 145 pumped full of steroids, and she can make weight just like everybody else without ‘em."

Two years have passed since Justino announced her plan to go to Invicta with an eye on dropping to 135 pounds, making weight for a bantamweight fight, and then going over to the UFC to meet Rousey.

The onus remains on Justino to make a legitimate effort to follow through on her promise and try to get down to 135. Justino has yet to even attempt it. Hasn't even tried.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...-ronda-rousey-should-not-capitulate-to-cyborg

I seen the post fight interview. But do you think till this day Cyborg is still using steroids in Invicta? How about that she can't make 135 because she has pump herself full of steroids in the past and now her body is stuck with the aftermath. Now it has been two years and "supposedly" she is clean. Since she is sign under the UFC, She should be randomly drug tested 5 times a year under the USADA. Now with the ban on iv, it will be almost impossible for her to make 135 and be hydrated enough to fight the next day.

So, basically this fight will never happen.

:laughing

11820663_105099679840380_622081194_n.jpg

Lol.^^

I am starting to think she would do the same to Cyborg.

Might take 10-15 seconds longer. She'd likely just bull rush her and manhandle her down and take her arm home and put it on the mantle with all the others.

It appears Ronda has a pretty good beard and a quick ko is about all Cybro could really hope for. Even at 145. That just means Ronda is 10lbs bigger.

Meh. Cybro is a beast, no doubt, but Ronda demolishes folks. Every time I had my doubts about that, 20 seconds later I was paying my tab and whatnot.

I see no reason to think cyborg has any challenge for ronda

maybe a few years ago. but ronda has continually improved and stepped up, whgile cyborg fights part timers whpo have normal jobs in the JV league, in the weakest weight class there is.

I mean seriously. look at who cyborg has fought. correia is better than anyone cyborg has fought, and shes a can anyway lol

So, we have a whole division full of cans and one good fighter. Well, one really good, one good and a bunch of cans. W. Straw Weight is much more entertaining.

Comon... Ronda was swinging the shit outa those punches. She's improved but frankly I didn't see anything that looked super refined. I think someone with some decent stand up defense could shut that crap down, and she'd have to default back to hip tosses and armbars...

Last edited:
Cyborg already cuts more to make 145 than Rousey does to make 135.

Let's talk about something else!

Money on cornbread.

I'm not sure Alex will ever be the same again after getting blasted by Rumble.

Speaking of, Rumble is fighting Jimi Manuwa next at 191.

How about mister Paul Harris eye gouging the fuck out of shields, blatantly?

Watching the UFC event this weekend and WSOF it became painfully aware bjj is dying in mma. Guys literally don't know, or they dint attempt, to sweep anyone from their guard any more. Guard passing seems almost as non existent. Yeah submissions attempt occasionally happen but basic positional stuff is gone.

Last edited:
What about Jake Shields eye gouging the fuck out of GSP? :p

But still, fuck Paul Harris. I have no idea why anyone employs that guy. Dude should rassle chimps in the circuis or something.

Back