• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

A friend I wrestled with back in high school, Adam Piccolotti, is fighting at the SAP center on September 19th. Yeah, he's one of the early fights before Tito. He's selling tickets in sections 103 and 228, $78 and $53 respectively. I've only been to the SAP center twice, and sat in (I think) 201...? 2nd floor balcony center of the arena overlooking the cage. Which seats do you guys think are better to see the fight?

I'm going to that card with a bunch of guys from the mmamania website.

Should be fun.

Also, Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson just got booked.

:p:party:laughing

jebYZd2.gif

Can't wait for Johnson to knock this fool out!!! :party

Oh yeah that scrub, I mean seriously why can't you be the third person ever to have two different belts

:laughing

That came off harsh, I know... just that with Conrad McGillicutty and Aldo in the picture, can either Chad or Frankie take t3h goldz? The division is super elite right now.

I think its definitely a possibility Frankie beats Connor. However, that notion isn't as strong in my mind after what Connor did to Chad. I know Frankie is not Chad, but damn, dude has proven he is legit.

Not sure if this video has been posted yet, it was interesting to me not for what is discussed. Yet for the size difference between Cyborg and Cupcake.

https://youtu.be/0xoROQ4m2OE
[youtube]0xoROQ4m2OE[/youtube]

IMO the only reason the UFC didn't put Edgar in to fight McGregor is because there is a big chance Edgar will win. They are still making good $$$ off McGregor's run.

Are there any good places to watch the fights? I'm tired of BDubs.

Not sure if this video has been posted yet, it was interesting to me not for what is discussed. Yet for the size difference between Cyborg and Cupcake.

https://youtu.be/0xoROQ4m2OE

:party

Cyborg is a beast, Tate really thinks shes got something for Rowdy? She is getting better but is it enough yet? I dont think so.. How about a rematch with Cat first?

Cyborg is a joke at this point. Lose weight, piss clean, fight Ronda. Until then, STFU.

Miesha still ain't there, but I guess she needs another payday.

Back