• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

So who y'all got this weekend?

PVZ by UD probably
Paul Felder by highlight reel KO
Fancisco Rivera by I'm-still-mad-Faber-eyepoked-me-TKO
Rumble by first death in the octagon
Arlovski by KO
Mighty Mouse by Submission

Rivera by split decision
Pearson by devistating split decision
PVZ by second round crotchular submission
AJ by exploded noggin
Arlovzki by right hook KO, second round
Dodson by 4th round stoppage

:party

It's actually a pretty decent card. Especially considering most people roll their eyes when they hear Mighty Mouse is the main event of a PPV.

I got

PVZ - by pure hype decision
Anderson via decision
Rumble - via humbleko
Arlovski via TKO
Dodson - via Kamehameha

Anyone who thinks Mousey vs. Dodson isn't a scorcher is foolish. Both of those guys are top notch strikers/grapplers with ridiculous fitness to back it up.

No love for Mir? I think he has a good chance. His boxing is good now and if it goes to the ground I think Mir has the upper hand.

No love for Mir? I think he has a good chance. His boxing is good now and if it goes to the ground I think Mir has the upper hand.

Just basing things off both of their last fight.

Arlovski went out and warred with Travis Browne and cleaned is clock.

Mir did the same but he knocked out a dude who was telegraphing big hooks from two area codes away.

Holly holm training with Jon jones to prepare for rousey

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/3...n-working-with-jon-jones-to-prepare-for-ronda

Holm has been working quite a bit with Jon Jones at Jackson-Winkeljohn MMA in Albuquerque, according to Jackson-Winkeljohn striking coach Brandon Gibson. Jones, the former UFC light heavyweight champion, is currently suspended by the UFC following a felony hit-and-run arrest in April.

"He's been helping Holly Holm a ton," Gibson told MMA Fighting at UFC 191 media day Thursday. "Jon is a leader and he inspires the team and we just try to do the same for him. We try to inspire him wherever we can. He's getting stronger ever day."

He forgot his lucky toothpick.

Did you watch Embedded? Arflofskee is looking pretty damn fit. I think Mir gasses trying to stand with him.

I watch every single one. haha. Everyone was calling him Fat Mir from his fight and came out with a KO against a young stud.

Holm really needs to work on her mental game if shes gonna beat Rousey.

[youtube]xjlgUx7_aN0[/youtube]

See-I don't want either of them to lose.
Nor to get hurt, or show signs of fatigue, or bleed....

Holly holm training with Jon jones to prepare for rousey

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/3...n-working-with-jon-jones-to-prepare-for-ronda

Holm has been working quite a bit with Jon Jones at Jackson-Winkeljohn MMA in Albuquerque, according to Jackson-Winkeljohn striking coach Brandon Gibson. Jones, the former UFC light heavyweight champion, is currently suspended by the UFC following a felony hit-and-run arrest in April.

"He's been helping Holly Holm a ton," Gibson told MMA Fighting at UFC 191 media day Thursday. "Jon is a leader and he inspires the team and we just try to do the same for him. We try to inspire him wherever we can. He's getting stronger ever day."

She's more or less always been training with jones as long as she's been at Jackson's camp. Not just for rousey and a long as Jon wasn't out playing real life grand theft auto

Back