• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

link to weigh ins please.
anybody,,,,,,anybody..............................................anybody

thanks. The weigh ins were entertaining as usual. I am excited for all f the matches !

I didn't realize Manuwa was so big, he made Rumble look small.

Mir could of won the fight if he didn't stand there like a stiff board and then smile every time he gets hit...

zzz

PVZ couldn't finish that shit in a timely manner but Dana still pushing dat hype hard.
Arfloofski apparently forgot to eat his cornflakes. Mir retire plz.
Rumble rumbled.
Surprised Dodson didn't have anything new for MM. They bumped MM to #2 p4p, still can't sell cards.

Didn't buy the PPV, only saw the prelims, which were kinda aaaight.

Feldman/Pearson was entertaining. Dunno WTF Rivera was thinking, tho. :wtf

Bongalicious Nick Diaz suspended 5 years, fined $165k for failing his last drug test. Well, I think the fact that he's failed multiple previous tests plus all the other miscellaneous bullshit he's pulled had something to do with it as well.

Won't hold. I was watching it. Nick's lawyers schooled the NSAC and then they made a dumb decision anyway.

If Nick appeals this and takes them to court, the NSAC is going to get owned. Hard

No they won't

Nicks lawyers are hacks and haven't ever gotten him shit.

This is NSAC horseshit. If they appeal, they will win. Any bush league legal team will win this if they choose to fight.

They basically wanted Nick to bow down and kiss their feet and he wouldn't do it so he got slapped with a bullshit punishment. They weren't looking to see justice be served.

Here's a good summation of what happened.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/1...arijuana?_ga=1.11537588.1214126397.1423852514

Back