• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Nice work nog. Between him and green beating volkmann i just took just over a g outta vegas. Go frankie! No bets on him, odds too close...go get it son!

Good card overall, but Douchel White is right... Rashad lost his fire. Tho Nog wasn't exactly exciting either. The celebration after his "win" was pretty lame... most boring fight in forever, dude, you really gonna celebrate that?

^ true, the fight was a snoozer but i sure was celebrating with the nog corner after placing 150 bucks on him at +480..

viva brasilia.

now, the volkmann vs bobby green fight at +360 also was a no brainer. volkmann is too one dimensional a fighter to place anybody but a complete stumblebum at that kind of payoff and i knew green is on the upswing with a solid string of 4 or 5 wins.

that was an excellent fight and watching that tard get bludgeoned in the 3rd was almost as satisfying as collecting :laughing

Just saw that. Could be a sick fight.

I actually thought Frankie out-pointed Aldo, but he just didn't do much damage at all. Sucks for Frankie; he's in a weird situation.

Just saw that. Could be a sick fight.

I actually thought Frankie out-pointed Aldo, but he just didn't do much damage at all. Sucks for Frankie; he's in a weird situation.

yeah..i got frankie winning last 3 rounds... but no physical damage to aldo so thats probably how the judges scored it... and yeah.. 3 losses in a row for a title fight - what are you gonna do with him? drop him to bantamweight? coz he can do it...

i think aldo/pettis fight would be a crazy fight

He could definitely make BW, but then he probably doesn't have a speed advantage there. And I dunno how he'd handle Cruz's movement. Edgar vs. Faber would be interesting.

Man, Frankie's been in 7 title fights in a row. Dude has probably made a bunch of dough in the past couple years.

At least there won't be a re-match, cuz I'm pretty tired of seeing that, and I'm sure he is, too.

Aldo/Pettis should be pretty awesome. I don't think Pettis will have any trouble making 145, as Aldo is probably about the same size.

Aldo picked Edgar apart all night long and dominated! Aldo is unbeatable.

CW

Anyone watching TUF? Dat kick :wow

That was nuts. You could tell Hall felt bad. Dude probably lost a few IQ points, but at least he's still vertical. It was good of Hall not to jump on the guy and get another shot or two in cuz it would have been entirely unnecessary.

UFC 160

Cain vs Bigfoot rematch and Overeem vs JDS
:thumbup

maybe this time around Overeem will keep his hands up :laughing

It's going to be unfortunate to watch Cain pick apart Bigfoot. Ok maybe not :D

Back