• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

now thinking that CB 'the doberman' looked good in that fight, that is funny.

He looked good physically. That's what I meant. He went from looking like a teenager wearing white sun glasses hanging around the hot tub to a physical looking man. I do believe that he did a stint on steroids.[/QUOTE]

gotcha- and yeah he did look he's been following the overeem horsemeat diet paleo fad..

Meh... Hioki got robbed. Kinda/sorta. Never cared for Guida; the epitome of a humper in my opinion.

Card was decent overall. Weiman got tooled! Petis... holy crap!

Was rooting for Dodson, but oh well. Fast paced fight, just couldn't keep up.

next........
I'll bet my small right tattooed toe on the following:

Benevidez over McCall
Fitch over Maia
Overeem over big foot/head
Aldo will win and reign supreme.

Meh... Hioki got robbed. Kinda/sorta. Never cared for Guida; the epitome of a humper in my opinion.

Card was decent overall. Weiman got tooled! Petis... holy crap!

Was rooting for Dodson, but oh well. Fast paced fight, just couldn't keep up.

Man, he got so robbed. His accuracy was pretty amazing.

Clay did his typical lay and pray while looking busy and doing no damage at all.:laughing

Guida should write a book on how to look busy while doing nothing.

:laughing I think Hioki's guard is just impenetrable , the guys a fookin spider. He pretty much neutralized anything Guida had, unfortunately in this case octagon aggression wins over defense.

Yeah, Hioki did more damage from the bottom than Guida did from the top. Plus, all the sub attempts and, I think, more strikes.

MMA seriously needs some new fuggin' judges, cuz two of 'em, in that case, were on crack.

Yeah, Hioki did more damage from the bottom than Guida did from the top. Plus, all the sub attempts and, I think, more strikes.

MMA seriously needs some new fuggin' judges, cuz two of 'em, in that case, were on crack.

judges suck sometimes, but guida won that fight...several takedowns per round, including one BIG slam, huge balance of minutes in top control. that wins fights.

good submission D too..

next........
I'll bet my small right tattooed toe on the following:

Benevidez over McCall
Fitch over Maia
Overeem over big foot/head
Aldo will win and reign supreme.

I would not be so sure of the Edger / Aldo fight...

Back