• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

it was amusing when Marquart finally checked one of Saffiedine's bajillion kicks... in the 5th round.

Yeah, way too little way too late. Funny, I kept reading all this crap about how Marquart might be up for the UFC WW title soon. Right. I think GSP would have beaten both those guys at the same time.

its gonna be a waste if pat barry and DC fought coz DC will just take him down all day long...

DC drop to LHW would be good and bang with anybody...

I would agree. If Vitor wins there would still be no real interesting fights at 185lbs for Silva. If Bisping wins then it will be entertaining to watch Silva pick him apart.

pm-fights start at 1:00 on FX?
Do I have thias channel?

If not I'll be at Bar West watching the card........

fights begin at 3:00 I guess.....anyways look for me and say hello if you are feeling social.

I actually made a prediction for every match, even the pre-lims and guess what?
no extra money was made!

good fights though.

there are many here among us who feel life is but a joke...
seriously though, never know what's going to happen once that "you ready to fight?" is uttered.

Victor looked fantastic, CB Dolloway looks like grew up.....

there are many here among us who feel life is but a joke...
seriously though, never know what's going to happen once that "you ready to fight?" is uttered.

Victor looked fantastic, CB Dolloway looks like grew up.....

i died and was resuscitated when i was a youth, was shown the answer to the riddle by the great lizard and can unabashedly assure you that life is indeed, a joke...and not in a titus andronicus way- more like a knock knock joke way...

now thinking that CB 'the doberman' looked good in that fight, that is funny.

goddamn are you bad at this. i'm gonna start betting big against all of your picks- should be able to retire in no time.

:laughing

:thumbup

But seriously, I said I was pulling for him, not betting on him!

I always pull for the Raiders, but I am not dumb enough to bet on them!

now thinking that CB 'the doberman' looked good in that fight, that is funny.[/QUOTE]

He looked good physically. That's what I meant. He went from looking like a teenager wearing white sun glasses hanging around the hot tub to a physical looking man. I do believe that he did a stint on steroids.

Back