• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

220px-The_Downward_Spiral.png

akin to sports bra failures I am looking forward to the possible uniform failure during this match.

Um, go to the Reebok uniform he will be sporting.

Ok, I thought you might have been referring to a wardrobe malfunction but I wasn't going to make any assumptions. :teeth :laughing

I'm a little surprised Bigg Pigg couldn't make weight. He was looking a lot more fit in his fight camp leading up to this fight. He actually had what looked like they might be abs BEFORE cutting 50% of his body weight. Haha

Oh well. Sounds like Woodley just got a free pass to the winner of Condit vs Lawler. If Condit wins the rematch with Woodley would be a good story since the first fight ended in injury.

Or if Robbie wins. Woodley seems like the logical choice for the next title fight. But of course being the logical choice in the UFC doesn't mean you're gonna get it.

At least Hendricks dropping the ball on the weight cut means I don't have to seen Lawler Hendricks 3 which is a fight I never ever want to see happen again.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see Bigg Pigg get Gastelum'd and have Dana make him fight at 185 once or twice.

Melissa, I'm PROBABLY staying home to watch all the fights.

But I may go to Alley Katz again if you wanted to watch another fight card together. But I'll likely go to their new expansion in Citrus Heights since I'm friends with the manager. Not the one in midtown we went to before. Imagine that's a bit far for you but it's a little Closer to where I live. I'll see how I feel tomorrow if you were still undecided on where you're watching the card.

Just thought I'd offer since I'm leaving Sacramento in about a week. Got laid off recently.

Last edited:
Also I'm sure you've all seen that Dillashaw vs Cruz is booked for January.

Please mma gods, keep the injury bug away from that fight.

Mitrione vs Travis Browne is booked on the same card. And Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez.

Decent main card so far and it's a free fox card. I'm sure it's on fox just. In case either TJ or Cruz get injured...

Last edited:
Melissa, I'm PROBABLY staying home to watch all the fights.

But I may go to Alley Katz again if you wanted to watch another fight card together. But I'll likely go to their new expansion in Citrus Heights since I'm friends with the manager. Not the one in midtown we went to before. Imagine that's a bit far for you but it's a little Closer to where I live. I'll see how I feel tomorrow if you were still undecided on where you're watching the card.

Just thought I'd offer since I'm leaving Sacramento in about a week. Got laid off recently.

Too bad. Sorry to hear about your layoff and I hope you get picked up for another job quickly.
The plans that I have are to watch the pre pre fights on UFC fight pass then go to a place to view the prelims and hopefully see the main card somewhere.... I might rent the ppv and return home by time it begins.

Coming back to the Bay?

Was never from the bay. I'm a SoCal import.

But I'm probably actually going back to live with my uncle in Hawaii for a bit. Been dealing with some other bullshit outside of work and getting away for awhile will probably be helpful while I figure out my next move.

I would LOVE to see Bigg Pigg get Gastelum'd and have Dana make him fight at 185 once or twice.

Ha. Called it. I knew Dana would say some shit like this.

He blows up when he's not competing and as you continue to get older it makes it harder to make the weight. He has to figure out a diet. He just lost a huge opportunity here tonight. So he needs to figure this out. I consider him an '85 pounder right now. I do not want to see him at 170 again.

Was never from the bay. I'm a SoCal import.

But I'm probably actually going back to live with my uncle in Hawaii for a bit. Been dealing with some other bullshit outside of work and getting away for awhile will probably be helpful while I figure out my next move.

Hmm, thought you had lived here for a while back in the day.

If I moved to Hawaii, I wouldn't be coming back, and that might just happen in about 7 years. :teeth

Last edited:
Pettis looked fantastic!
Sage is so young and so talented.
Lewis is a beast!

Anyone know any online streaming possibilities for the prelims?

I'm a little surprised Bigg Pigg couldn't make weight. He was looking a lot more fit in his fight camp leading up to this fight. He actually had what looked like they might be abs BEFORE cutting 50% of his body weight. Haha

The article I read was saying that his camp wanted him to come in at 195 like last time so he won't have an issue cutting weight but he came in camp at 210-215... Three days before the weigh in he was at 196. Should of stayed on that Dolce Diet. I guess he stop using Dolce because he didn't like someone telling what to eat all the time.

Pettis looked fantastic!
Sage is so young and so talented.
Lewis is a beast!

Anyone know any online streaming possibilities for the prelims?

I am a big fan of Super Sage. Kid is going to move up the ranks really quick. Crazy if he gets a chance to face Conor McNugget.

Bader looks like his head is back in the game. I'm happy he won the match!
Gus and DC put on a great 5 round battle. All heart.

Pena over Eye-shit Jessica has absolutely furthered her abilities but Pena a little frickin quiet tornado.

Anyone know what happened in the Rose bout?

Back