• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I'm surprise they are not having Jones fight Rumble. Then move on to DC.

Yep. Ryan Bader is gonna have to wait for the title fight. With Jones reinstated, all his talk about what he deserves is going out the window.

He's going to have to accept the Rumble fight he keeps ducking unless he wants to sit on the sidelines for the winner of DC/Jones. And even if he does that, if Jones wins, they will make Rumble the next challenger, the fight we were denied because Jones got stripped. And if that happens, he's runs the risk of getting paired up with Gus.

Translation: Bader is never getting a title fight.

Which is too bad because truthfully, he deserves one based on his record

Them's the breaks...

If he wasn't decisioning everybody on his entire 5 win streak, he'd have a lot more weight behind his title shot claim.

5 decisions in a row, with his last coming off a ring rusted Rashad compared to the acknowledged pound for pound #1 fighter of the world's return in a much anticipated rematch with Cormier... It's not gonna happen for Bader.

Khabib Glass is out again. Rib injury... Is this guy ever going to fight? It's going to be Ferguson vs Barboza now. Which I have no problem with that.

Last edited:
I spit in the face of anybody who always claims Khabib is the uncrowned LW champ. You really want that guy holding the belt and holding up the division for years at a time? He's worse than Pettis.

Anyone else looking forward to the Van Zant vs. Namajunas match in December?

Anyone else looking forward to the Van Zant vs. Namajunas match in December?

Definitely

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

Definitely

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

Ug up until the arm bar ( girl had zero grappling defense ) it's just such an amateurish tough man competition and then acts like a jackass after.

Shits embarrassing

It actually feels like MMA devolving lately

Last edited:
I hope Rose thugs PVZ's hype face.

I do too actually. Finally Paige will face a real threat (I hope)
Should be a good match and as the women's divisions evolve so will the competition!

Well, Paige will be finally fighting someone that is ranked higher than her.

Back