• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Yea, I had DC 1,4,5. Good fight though. I like how DC kept on going in the 5th round even though he must of been exhausted. I'm still bum that Bigg Pigg wasn't able to fight Woodley this Sat.

:laughing
[youtube]hGHlkfojruo[/youtube]

Oh and can someone tell me why Michael Venom Page isn't in the UFC that dude is ELECTRIC!

[youtube]1Uufe4_rIkE[/youtube]

So, some drunk broad walked into Faber's house, puked in his bathroom and shat herself. :party

I watched the whole thing on Faber's snapchat.

It was hilarious.

Also, I think I recognize the neighborhood where he lives. Maybe I can just roll up in his house too since apparently any rando can.

Is Conor Mcgregor not the most entertaining dick in the ufc right now?
I'd like to see him get his ass kicked but dude is one funny mofo

Definitely enjoying the back and forth with Faber. Comedy, muscle and Dana White in the middle looking kind of uncomfortable.

I was talking to my friend Andrew who trains at Team Alpha Male. 19 year old kid has wisdom.

I asked him what he thought of someone who got his black belt in Shorin-ryu Karate at 13, spent most of his childhood learning how to fight but doesn't like fighting.

He told me, "Makes a lot more sense than people who have never trained anything and would love to get in a fight. Whole point of martial arts is confidence and being at peace, neither of which involve fighting."

Fucking brilliant. And exactly what I needed to hear.

BLACK JESUS IS BACK

JONES REINSTATED TO THE UFC

HE HAS RISEN

And Daniel Cormier just shit his pants.

Back