• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

EARTH SHATTERING UPSET ON THE HORIZON...Prepare for Rogan tears!!! :|

Oh and lets hope JJ dosen't rearrange Letourneau's pretty face too badly. :laughing

Last edited:
Thiago Alves out of main event against Benson for the Korea card.

Masvidal steps in.

EARTH SHATTERING UPSET ON THE HORIZON...Prepare for Rogan tears!!! :|

1905c1290569414900508712ecad9113-micdrop06.gif

She looked as amateur as all those she's already beaten.
Maybe she'll be humble enough to touch gloves next time.

She just made McGregor the biggest draw in the ufc and likely also made him a lot richer.
Until Aldo totally ruins it

She just made McGregor the biggest draw in the ufc and likely also made him a lot richer.
Until Aldo totally ruins it

I'm sure she had a rematch clause. Part II will be an even bigger sell. Then IF she wins it sets up a trilogy. If she loses, then she will be a lower draw. But people will still watch for at least a few more fights as she makes her comeback.

damn....

that's all.:|

You can see the fruits of her training camp with Jon Jones and Carlos Condit in that fight.

Ronda getting outboxed didn't sway me too much but it was those 2 judo hip tosses that Holly stuffed when I started thinking "oh shit..." Every other fight so far, when Ronda goes for the hip toss, she gets it and makes it look easy. Holly stuffed one of those hip tosses and turned it into her own take down. :wow

That recently unveiled video game cover of EA UFC 2 with Ronda is starting to look a little silly, like the Wheaties box with Pettis when he got beat by Dos Anjos soon after.

I never thought I'd see Holly Holm go from decisioning Raquel fucking Pennington to knocking out Ronda Rousey.

Last edited:
Thank goodness. What a breath of fresh air. Was so sick of seeing Trailer Park Rousey everywhere I turned and hearing every MMA n00b tell us about how great she is. Holm seems to be the complete opposite.

I understand the point of the heel; Brock and Chael were mostly fun to watch and listen to but Honda is insufferable. Glad Holm put a stamp on that too, no lucky shot, questionable result. Straight up got tooled. Now please just go away.

Whittaker def Hall-I enjoyed this match although Hall did not have as much time to prepare since getting a call late in the training aspect. Bisping opted out?

JJ def. Canadian-brutal carnage and fast hands-excellent battle......

Skyscraper looked to be sleeping-will he ever wake up?

HH def RR-I was shocked and happy that the fight went the way it did. Very entertaining albeit swift into round 2.

Hunt-also looked great over Bigfoot. His training camp in Thailand got him going!

Damn still in shock how dominant Holm was. I don't think the advice from Rondas corner was very good. "You're doing great. Keep running into those combos. Try to use your nose more to block shots, and less head movement and feints please."

Terrible fight plan is terrible.

Enjoyed the JJ fight the most. Scary little scrapper, JJ. I like her style. Those kicks come from nowhere.

Hey Brown-any thoughts about the upcoming Saturday matches?

I was so spot on about fight night last week I am afraid to predict anything and lose all newly gained prediction credibility!

Sorry, missed this! I failed so miserably in my last predictions, it's probably not worth hearing my fight pics, lol.

Can Honda please go away now?

I don't think we'll be hearing much from her for a while. She doesn't really strike me as a gracious loser so I bet shes going to be in the dumps for a while. She really needs to ditch Edmond and get to a real camp which I suspect is going to happen ASAP. This loss was the best thing that could happen to her, and the womens 135 division. If Holm didn't show up that shit would have hit total stagnation.

Gahh... game plan. Bad cornering. Distractions. Excuses. Holly made her look like she didn't belong in there.

Division was stagnant long ago. Now there is a real fighter and a real athlete in there.

Back