• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

No, her wins were not flukes. She is an Olympic judoka fighting a bunch of Jazzercisers. She has talent, no doubt, just not as much as everyone seems to think.

Yeah, Ronda has finished a lot of people quickly, even a ko, but I don't think she's straight up beat up someone as badly as Holly beat her up.

None of them are Jazzercisers, despite how much you wish it to be true.

Sarah Kaufman. 21 pro fights

Miesha: 22 pro fights

Sara Mcmann: Olympic Silver medalist. Multi time No-gi Gole medalist
Too many trophies to name here. 11 pro MMA fights

Most of these ladies have more pro fights than Weidman, who you are so in love with and always mention no matter what the context or who we are talking about. :thumbup

Most of these ladies have more pro fights than Weidman, who you are so in love with and always mention no matter what the context or who we are talking about. :thumbup

Good morning, Dick!

DickFromInternet.jpg

I like your posts animalmutha, just messing with you man!

Some good fights tonight.
Lamas vs Sanchez should be interesting.

Lamas has this. I think Sanchez miss his chance and I think dropping to lighter weight class isn't going to help. Seems Kevin made weight no problem this time and probably will beat Magny.

I like your posts animalmutha, just messing with you man!

Some good fights tonight.
Lamas vs Sanchez should be interesting.

:afm199:sex:thumbup

Lamas has this. I think Sanchez miss his chance and I think dropping to lighter weight class isn't going to help. Seems Kevin made weight no problem this time and probably will beat Magny.

Some decent fights this card. Figured Lamas would do his thing; bet Sanchez was hurting pretty bad. He can hang in there, but I dunno if he's going to beat any high level people any more.

Kelvin... yeesh. I don't see how that was a split. Then again, I don't see how anyone could think Diego won a round either. But all this talk about working up to contender status. Ehhh... I suppose he's still young and has some time, but getting beat by a guy on two weeks notice kinda takes the wind out of your sails. He's not even close to ready yet.

Glad I added time onto the DVR. They seriously need to cut the fluff on these FS1 cards. I probably had it on FFW for half the card or more.

Fuck, I had a three fight parley and Kevin was my last guy to win it. lol. To me, it looked like Kevin won 3,4,5 rounds. Damn judges! lol. What ever Kevin did for his diet and training, he should continue doing it. He was the fresher fighter in the 4th and 5th round.

He should have been the fresher fighter in 4 and 5. Magny stepped up for a 5 round fight on two weeks notice.

He won the first 3 rounds. Kelvin won the last two. Only grey area is if round for was 10-9 or 10-8.

Either way, that's what happens when you don't finish fights.

Magny won the first three handily. How Kelvin could have possibly taken Rd 3, I do not know. 10/8 rd 4? Ehhhhhh... maaaaaaaaaaaybe, but I think that's a stretch a tad.

But that's what I'm saying... two week notice replacement fighter in hostile territory tools you for three rounds and you can't finish him off? Yeah, not even close to being in the title picture.

How 'bout the local guy, Touchy Fili? Good chit!

That was actually a good UFC fight night. Man did sexyama get ripped by the judges.

Back