• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Aldo should be favored here but I don't think any one sided beat down is happening. He rarely finishes people and Connor is longer and stronger. If Jose wins I see more of a technical superior performance, than an old fashioned beat down

I agree, but I can dream, too. :D

Aldo wins by being quick in and out, lateral movement and taking away Conrad's base with brutal leg kicks. I envision a five round fight, 49/46.

I agree, but I can dream, too. :D

Aldo wins by being quick in and out, lateral movement and taking away Conrad's base with brutal leg kicks. I envision a five round fight, 49/46.

Yep. Actually think Conor has a legit chance at finishing aldo, but his stance is ripe for leg kicks and taking away his base long term. The only thing is I think Conor is a lot smarter, fight IQ wise, than previous Jose opponents. He won't just stand and take them like so many fighters seem to do (in all classes). I'm interested to see how his style adapts to it.

Kinda hope he pulls a weidman style "destruction" knee turn/block and makes Aldo think twice

Thug Rose! Gotta give credit to Paige for being super tough. I have a feeling they are going to throw Rose to the wolves next though. :( Probably fight winner of Claudia/Joanna? Speaking of BSchaub was saying he heard a rumor they were coaching the next TUF?

This whole week-end is winning, so many wars still to come.

Yep. Actually think Conor has a legit chance at finishing aldo, but his stance is ripe for leg kicks and taking away his base long term. The only thing is I think Conor is a lot smarter, fight IQ wise, than previous Jose opponents. He won't just stand and take them like so many fighters seem to do (in all classes). I'm interested to see how his style adapts to it.

Kinda hope he pulls a weidman style "destruction" knee turn/block and makes Aldo think twice

I think Aldo is going to brutalize his lead leg from the outside. I think he's a better leg kicker than Silva, plus his legs are half as long, so less likely to wrap like a green twig. :D

Conor absolutely has a chance, but Also is very likely to put the hurt on him as well.

Frankie Edgar knocking out Chad Mendes....

probably the most unlikely ending expected of that fight. damn

Also, Ferguson vs Barboza was fucking electric. Awesome fight!!!!

Imagine the attention Northcut vs Nate Diaz would get. Could sheltered pretty boy Northcut deal with the taunting and games of Diaz?

Tecia Torres not looking as muscular as her TUF appearance. Wonder if the roid rumours were accurate.

I was thinking the same thing she was built like a brick shit house her last fight. Ronda was looking soft too when her head got kicked into orbit...HMMMMMMM

Not sure that was the outcome Herb Dean wanted. Wtf wasn't it stopped one round before.

Looks like Matt Serra has stopped at the Vegas all you can eat buffets while in town :laughing

:

Last edited:
Im not detecting the usual level of confidence from the notorious one from the walk in

I should have waited for Aldo to enter before making that post, D'oh

:

Last edited:
Seems McGregor's trash talk may have defeated Aldo before he had even stepped in the ring.
Rogan had a good point of that not being worth a rematch. Not for a while anyhow.

Luck of the irish
This clip won't last long, but here it is anyway...

[youtube]kwbZ0oVRO9s[/youtube]

calvin_headexplode.jpg

Back