• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Fast forward to 1:02! Buddy Adam is dominating - brutal beat down and choke out in the second round, dude's head was spurting blood all over the mats last Friday. Fight was at SJSU.

His record is now 7-0.

[youtube]ukadTZK7A_g[/youtube]

Last edited:
Paige has a ton of heart. She was getting beat up and dominated the whole fight and never gave up. Made it through two arm bars that were deep and an RNC.

Credit to Rose though. She controlled that fight everywhere. Striking, grappling, jits.

Lots of other good fights on the card too. Fight Pass cards tend to deliver good nights of fights.

The ref standing up the Northcutt/Pfister fight in the 1st round was bullshit though. Pfister was on top and working. Oh well. Sage Northcutt hype train roll on I guess.

excellent fights, exciting bouts and let's hear it for the up and comings-Sage, Rose-keep the game exciting.

Shit is over isn't it, god damn it I forgot to watch :(

Yeah,

It was actually a pretty decent card. Fight pass cards seem to deliver often.

This card actually looked better to me on paper than tomorrow night's card with Frankie and Chad headlining.

Aljamain Sterling on who to call out next during the post fight presser.

"Or maybe Bryan Carraway will stop hiding from under Miesha Tate’s tit."

giphy.gif

Well, Sterling is not wrong, regardless of the Tate taunt/burn. Carraway has avoided/turned down some fights lately.

Yes it might get out of hand lol

I've never been a big aldo fan, tho obviously I respect and admire his abilities and success.

I called the PVZ/Rose fight, too lazy to go find the post. :twofinger

I've never been a big Aldo fan either, but I'm hoping for a one sided beat down over Conrad McGillicudy. :D

I bet Aldo has never hated his opponent as much and never trained as hard for a fight. Aldo is nervous but so is McGregor. Aldo wins this one

I called the PVZ/Rose fight, too lazy to go find the post. :twofinger

I've never been a big Aldo fan either, but I'm hoping for a one sided beat down over Conrad McGillicudy. :D

Aldo should be favored here but I don't think any one sided beat down is happening. He rarely finishes people and Connor is longer and stronger. If Jose wins I see more of a technical superior performance, than an old fashioned beat down

Yes it might get out of hand lol

I've never been a big aldo fan, tho obviously I respect and admire his abilities and success.

"Aye em ta kingk uf t3h wurlt! Aye hem infincibal! Aye feel tat in chree yearz tyme, aye will bee wurlt champyun in no less dan chree wayt classus."

Back