• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Atleast now Paige is fighting someone that is higher ranked. Really, I'm excited to see Northcutt fight again. I'm on that hype train.

BFF

CVemrbqVAAY-XSB.jpg

Lots of fights coming up in the next weeks

Good way to close out the year.

Did I hear Conor say this was going to be a first round finishing during Embedded?

He's going to be feeling more shame than Rousey after Aldo murders him.

In other news, a few days ago, my buddy Andrew Richardson won his 3rd amateur mma fight in 44 seconds via guillotine. Trains out of Team Alpha Male.

3-0 now.:thumbup

This Honda Housey thing is still irritating. ESPN interviews RR (why?), nothing that's been released from the interview so far indicates that she has given any credit whatsoever to Holm (I'll wait until the full article is out, but so far, not much makes me think any better of Honda). Then, UFC wants Holm to wait until next July to fight again. It's like they want to make damn sure Ronda is champ. They'll do whatever they can to try to make their little charade work. White has barely said shit about Holm and shotguns excuse after excuse for Ronda. UFC 200 was likely designed around Ronda and that backfired spectacularly. I hope Holm holds her ground and gets a fight with Tate in the mean time.

Ronda... still spoon fed and classless as ever. I can't remember a champion being treated as poorly as Holm has by the UFC. Oh yeah, GSP after he called it quits. Plz, Ronda... for the sake of MMA, just go away.

She's sticking with her crap camp so she's not going anywhere. Tate getting a shot and beating Holm is rhondas best chance at ever being relevant again. (not that I forsee this happening) I'm still sticking with rhonda being done for good.

That'd be fine with me, I just wish everyone would move on with it. Let Ronda do whatever she needs to do and get on with the division. Sidelining the champ for 9 months when she's ready to go and there is a viable opponent right now is just dumb. Well, I know the motivation, but it's not fair to anyone but Ronda.

Getting weary of the UFC.

I know the punching-people-for-money business has never exactly been a beacon of civility, fairness and transparency, and I know UFC is where the best fighters go, but in the quest to go as mainstream as possible, we are force fed heaps and loads of bullshit.

I know the athletes are getting better and visibility is more available, but Ronda is a manufactured star and it's distracting.

Back