• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Your avatar is a pretty good representation of my feelings about the last two fights.

Also dada straight up went into renal failure and his heart stopped, had to be put on a ventilator and be revived by the doctor!!

TKO because your opponent couldn't stand up with his hands held above his waist for 6 and a half minutes? :wtf

All that shit talking pre-fight and neither one of them did a damn thing. :|

And all Kimbo could say was he was hungry and needed a beer? :rofl

Decent card tonight so far. A couple snoozers but a handful of very exciting fights. Some interesting finishes.

Yamasaki was frickin' ASLEEP last night. :wtf

Yeah he was weirdly indecisive in the mendes fight. I sort of understand the triangle cause cowboy 2's arm wasn't In so maybe he was looking for the setup but that was a lot of taps before he stopped

Happy with the rest of the card.

Good show considering two replacements. Usually when a card gets two fighters replaced, it takes a dive.

Thought a couple fighters got robbed in decisions.

Also, Bermudez can kiss my ass. Kawajiri is a tough fucker but if Dennis wanted people to actually care about him again, he should have finished Kawajiri. Featherweight is way too top heavy right now to not make some big statements to hopefully get anywhere near those top 4-5 guys.

Back