• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Thought a couple fighters got robbed in decisions.

Also, Bermudez can kiss my ass. Kawajiri is a tough fucker but if Dennis wanted people to actually care about him again, he should have finished Kawajiri. Featherweight is way too top heavy right now to not make some big statements to hopefully get anywhere near those top 4-5 guys.

I literally fell asleep during that fight. :laughing I don't think there were any robberies, however.

That very end of the fight KO was pretty rad.

Joe Riggs needs to hang 'er up.

The Marion Renau/Evans-Smith fight was a robbery.

The score cards were absolutely terrible. I felt like the coaches were telling the rest of the fighters in the locker room after watching that fight that the judges are particularly huge assclowns tonight. Don't let that happen to you.

so I rewatched the mendes fight. yam,asaki actually cost him this. he gets blastedm legit no question,. but he recovers into open guard, and ref steps IN BTEWEEN THEM, BLOCKING HIS OPEN GUARD, and other guy just steps around and punches him while mendes is asking the ref wtf are you doing

[youtube]8T1rTcUzbkg[/youtube]

The Marion Renau/Evans-Smith fight was a robbery.

The score cards were absolutely terrible. I felt like the coaches were telling the rest of the fighters in the locker room after watching that fight that the judges are particularly huge assclowns tonight. Don't let that happen to you.

Fightpass? Didn't see that one.

Pearson/Sanchez is what all robberies are judged by and based on what I saw last night, there weren't any. :D Then again, I don't get Fartpass.

Fightpass? Didn't see that one.

Pearson/Sanchez is what all robberies are judged by and based on what I saw last night, there weren't any. :D Then again, I don't get Fartpass.

Yeah it was on Fightpass. It was fucking horseshit.

Here's a recap about how bad the fuck up was.

Two of three judges inexplicably scored the first round for Smith, even though she was badly rocked and nearly finished via strikes, before nearly being choked unconscious as the bell rung.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the scorecards were tallied up wrong, giving Smith a 10-8 round in a fight she hardly dominated at any point.

Reneau's performance wasn't exemplary by any means, but she did enough to win the fight, and she was utterly robbed.

Neither of them looked like world beaters at all but fuck. They gave Evans-Smith a round where she got dropped on her ass by a clean right hand and only made it out of the first round because time ran out saving her from tapping or going to sleep.

Bricktop.jpg

I quit UFC..

No not really but GOD DAMMIT. From what i've been seeing rumor wize as a replacemnet

Cowboy? - Meh
Diaz? - Could be entertaining
Alvarez? - Worst case

Srsly... El Cucuey used to get on my nerves, but dude has been unstoppable lately. Hard to deny his tenacity and craftiness. I think that would be a very interesting matchup.

Wouldn't it be a bad decision for Furgy would throw away an actual title shot for this fight though? UFC is a circus, they're going to do whats most entertaining. (read: profitable) I bet it goes to Diaz.

I dunno. In this bidness, I think it's best to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe he's not even ready, just a name that popped into my head who'd put on a good show at 155 and have a strong chance of defeating C-Mac.

Someone on twitter made a valid point that Diaz would pop for MJ... Sooooo Alvarez is it? :laughing Pettis said he would do it as well...

They're probably right. The Diaz Bros. are a liability. Pettis is glass, so he may break something in the next two weeks, too. Alvarez? Snore!

Steven Thompson needs to be scheduled to head kick Lawler's head into the cheap seats first. Conrad McGillicuddy should take what he can get from LW. :twofinger

Back