• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

WTF. Damn, he has the worst of luck.

Nothing to do with luck. Dudes a training poorly, and mystic Mac is in their heads so much they're killing themselves 14 days out from it

Meanwhile Mac is doing the worm with ido portal on the beach chilling

Nothing to do with luck. Dudes a training poorly, and mystic Mac is in their heads so much they're killing themselves 14 days out from it

Meanwhile Mac is doing the worm with ido portal on the beach chilling

More like past his prime, he should stick to the desk job at this point. (along with Cruz, Dizping, etc...)

If FE was healthy, I'd like to see them at 155. You know that could make for an epic second battle at 145 (especially if FE won).
El Cucuy presents the most interesting matchup IMO

Mildly confirmed rumor is Nate Diaz is getting the pick...

Standing by for anything more concrete.

Yep, It's going to be Nate Diaz at 170lbs. Woot!
Can't wait for all the shit talking.

McGregor/Ferguson would make for the most interesting press conference.
Lately Ferguson seems to be emulating the notorious ones presentation

Cb9Cu5zVAAE7Hfn.jpg

The most interesting(silly) part of McG vs Nate is that it's at 170...

Just sewing the seeds of this bullshit about Conor challenging Lawler.

I expect the 170lb vs. 155lb has more to do with the short notice i.e. not enough time to cut weight for Nate vs. any planning the UFC has for Connor at 170lb.

I gotta give this one a big MEH. :|

I knew they weren't going to feed MacGregor to El Cucuey because Ferguson isn't a big enough name yet and would likely snuff out the C-Mac steamroller. Then you have another Honda Housey situation on your hands.

Would have liked to see Cerrone knock MacGregor's head into the cheap seats, but I knew Dana wouldn't let that happen either.

Yeah, yeah, Diaz beat Cowboy, but I don't think that would happen again were there to be a re-match.

There should be no title implications in this fight, however. I don't at all see how this would set up a fight with Lawler... if Diaz wins you gonna give him a WW title fight then? :wtf We shall see, but this is getting cartoonish.

MEh Diaz is nowhere near a title fight and has beef with Mac, I think this will be quite entertaining not to mention the shit talking that's gonna hype the crap out of this fight.

Don't get me wrong I love Cerrone but hes too often way over-rated, and also not worth risking him showing up sleeping like vs RDA.. I'm curious to see how the Diaz boxing fares vs. Macs precision/timing. Nate also has a sick submission game but somehow I doubt this is going to the ground. Show me the popcorn..

diaz was chosen because of connor dusts diaz they sell the RDA fight as conor slept the dude that took RDA to a decision

beating ceronne does nothging because RDA embarassed cowboy

diaz is a safer fight for mac, and has more upside to sell, if/when he wins

Last edited:
Back